Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see those Black Sand Pearl Tacos.

Old 06-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #1021
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
my LT prerunning-rock crawler is now a tow rig hahahaha

Old 06-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #1022
Crownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of lightCrownedcustoms is a glorious beacon of light
Crownedcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-21-2010, 12:22 AM   #1023
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Ocotillo Wells Shell Reef
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see those Black Sand Pearl Tacos.-img_7390.jpg  
Old 06-21-2010, 12:38 AM   #1024
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
Ocotillo Wells Shell Reef
Love your truck man! So freaking sexy love the drivers side tail light mod!
Old 06-21-2010, 06:09 AM   #1028
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
one of mine

Old 06-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #1029
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Nice truck! Suggest losing the step bars though... they're making it look short
+1, great looking truck but I'd swap those steps for sliders... it'll keep your higher lift looking high, still be a step, epic damage prevention, and a hi-lift jack point. Can't go wrong.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:16 AM   #1030
kleandc is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
kleandc's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine

Here's mine
Attached Thumbnails
Lets see those Black Sand Pearl Tacos.-taco.jpg  
Old 06-21-2010, 09:22 AM   #1031
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 AM   #1032
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by corman6892 View Post
Here's my prerunner BSP

I really like how you have all the prerunner stuff painted and installed well nice look!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #1033
corman6892 is on a distinguished road

Name: Corey
corman6892's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I really like how you have all the prerunner stuff painted and installed well nice look!
Thank you very much!
Old 06-21-2010, 02:36 PM   #1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
+1, great looking truck but I'd swap those steps for sliders... it'll keep your higher lift looking high, still be a step, epic damage prevention, and a hi-lift jack point. Can't go wrong.
Yeah I've thought about it but it hasn't been the first thing I think of when I want to spend money, the steps were on the truck when I got it, so I think I'll use them up before I get sliders, they have already held up to quite a beating.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #1035
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
::childstoy::'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's my prerunner BSP

This thing is killer!!! My goal is to make my sport look something like this.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
This thing is killer!!! My goal is to make my sport look something like this.
Thank you! it's not very hard, it only took 11 grand and a lot of long nights working on her.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #1037
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
check out my gallery

http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...0/ppuser/36868
Old 06-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #1038
Hi-Tech Rednek
::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed::childstoy:: is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thank you! it's not very hard, it only took 11 grand and a lot of long nights working on her.
I just traded my 08 in back in may and started the whole process over again. Im happier with this truck though and plan on keeping it for quite a while. Many mods to come... Just working alot lately to save the $$$.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #1039

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::childstoy:: View Post
I just traded my 08 in back in may and started the whole process over again. Im happier with this truck though and plan on keeping it for quite a while. Many mods to come... Just working alot lately to save the $$$.
Can't wait to see it when it's done! just got my check today and have a little spending money, more parts for my truck??? or a 12 gauge shotgun???
Old 06-21-2010, 03:07 PM   #1040
Hi-Tech Rednek

LOL Cant go wrong with either...

A truck mounted 12 gauge would actually be the best of both worlds though.