Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Lets see those Black Sand Pearl Tacos.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Lets see those Black Sand Pearl Tacos.

Dont know if there is another thread like this i searched and didnt find anything and if there is my apologies, But lets see the BLACK TACOS!
Heres Mine

Old 10-02-2008, 08:13 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
My old XR

Old 10-02-2008, 08:13 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Old 10-02-2008, 08:19 AM   #4
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
what??

Am i getting color blind??
Old 10-02-2008, 08:21 AM   #6
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Dont know if there is another thread like this i searched and didnt find anything and if there is my apologies, But lets see the BLACK TACOS!
Heres Mine
very nice...it's like an undercover gov't truck...
Old 10-02-2008, 08:24 AM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LOL yeah i haul secret stuff lol just my ass, Made me laugh neontrail! I need that light bar darknight! Truck looks sweet!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:28 AM   #9
hashemg has a spectacular aura abouthashemg has a spectacular aura about

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heres Mine

UGGGGG I envy you!!!! i've been lookimng for a black bumper and Grille everywhere....its all i need to have mine all blacked out

PS...I had the tacoma symbols on the door painted the same color as the truck....i just havn't had the chance to take a pic yet

Someone trade me.....i'm not even looking for the sport ones...i'll take the base model grille and rear bumper straight up trade...let me know!!
Old 10-02-2008, 08:34 AM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need that light bar darknight! Truck looks sweet!
Thanks socalman, I'm digging your all black wheels too! just cant make up my mind which ones i want
Old 10-02-2008, 09:00 AM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Its hard to find someone that will trade you parts thats why i painted mine i painted the emblems too, Dark Knight cant go wrong with the teflon series rims easy to clean and they look sweet.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:22 AM   #12

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its hard to find someone that will trade you parts thats why i painted mine i painted the emblems too, Dark Knight cant go wrong with the teflon series rims easy to clean and they look sweet.

just something about paiting the chrome grille and bumper sketches me out.....i don't want it peeling on me. i'd rather have the pimed ones ready for paint.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:23 AM   #13
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heres Mine
Thank god im sitting down right now
Old 10-02-2008, 10:16 AM   #14
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Some damn fine trucks here, esp liking the all blacked out socalman22's. Mine's still stock... that'll change one day...

I took off the front bug shield though... and it was scratching the paint a bit underneath. :/
Old 10-02-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Kyouto Thanks man that why i posted this thread i like looking at our color trucks to see what they have done to thiers that i should do to mine lol. Awesome trucks fellas!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:19 AM   #17
Founder Socaltacomas.com

I know a couple of people who havent posted yet hopefully more will post.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #18
KMADA has a spectacular aura aboutKMADA has a spectacular aura about
KMADA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heres Mine

Sick ass truck. What kinda lift btw? I'm still on the search for which lift to get..
Old 10-02-2008, 12:37 PM   #19

hashemg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashemg View Post
UGGGGG I envy you!!!! i've been lookimng for a black bumper and Grille everywhere....its all i need to have mine all blacked out

PS...I had the tacoma symbols on the door painted the same color as the truck....i just havn't had the chance to take a pic yet

What the Crap No Love for Regular Cabs???
Old 10-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #20
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Hashemg Best regular Cab I have seen!!! Kmada it only has the bilstien 5100's all around.