Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

afe throttle body spacer Q's

Old 05-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
afe throttle body spacer Q's

Hey guys and gals, I just ordered a new afe silver bullet throttle body spacer for the whistle basically, I was curious if it does wistle or not because I read an article saying afe throttle body spacrs are built not for the whistle noise. Is that true?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Hey guys and gals, I just ordered a new afe silver bullet throttle body spacer for the whistle basically, I was curious if it does wistle or not because I read an article saying afe throttle body spacrs are built not for the whistle noise. Is that true?
If they are not built to whistle then what do they do at all?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:08 PM   #3
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
If they are not built to whistle then what do they do at all?
I dont know I was on afes channel and it said they were built for acceleration response
Old 05-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Congrats OP. You just bought trash. Return it if you can.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #5
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Total waste of money. Been there, done that on a previous vehicle.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:21 PM   #6
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
been there done that on my truck, made felt no difference with it on, or when i took it off and gave it away
Old 05-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #7
DCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shedDCW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DCW's Tacoma Gallery
I have 3 paper weights one red one blue and one silver. Don't ask how I got 3. LOL