Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My new custom bed mat.....

Old 10-02-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb My new custom bed mat.....

Well i just bought a pair of kitchen mats in sams and assembled them together in my bed... the pair for about 30 bucks, i think that they will serve the purpose well to keep the bed from scratching and stuff from sliding, for now that i don't want to spend in mods for the truck.... whatcha think?

they are 3x3 feet and i had to cut a one in order to obtain the 5' of the bed
Old 10-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
good mod Ed!!! that should work nicely bro!!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:22 AM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
you need to add some mat behind the wheel wells.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #4
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
you need to add some mat behind the wheel wells.
+1
Just cut out a hole for the d-rings and you'll be set. But I'd deff add some there. Looks pretty good otherwise
Old 10-02-2008, 11:26 AM   #5
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea i have to buy another one to do that and add some more mat there, i have a left over 1x3' stripe but its not enough....
Old 10-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
09tacoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
09tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the mats?
Old 10-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #7
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Those should work/last a long time.Good choice.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
those are the same kind of mats we had on the floors of mountain mikes when i worked there! ... i remember because i had to hang em up everytime i mopped the floor =[
Old 10-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #9
Scavenger
zombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to allzombot is a name known to all

zombot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoma View Post
i've seen 'em at big lots for $25 or so.

i was thinking of getting enough to do the cab-end of the bed, flush, where most of my stuff slides around.

here's a stupid question: does anybody actually use the cubbys above the wheel wells?
i've seen people put lights in there, but that's it.
i joke that if i ever seal up my bed and use it as a tub, it's where i'll keep my soap and washcloth.

any of you keep anything good in there?
Old 10-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoma View Post
At the local Sams Club for about $15 each...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombot View Post
i've seen 'em at big lots for $25 or so.

i was thinking of getting enough to do the cab-end of the bed, flush, where most of my stuff slides around.

here's a stupid question: does anybody actually use the cubbys above the wheel wells?
Well i use those for example when i buy nails or screws or something small that is going to be delivered right away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by awoit View Post
those are the same kind of mats we had on the floors of mountain mikes when i worked there! ... i remember because i had to hang em up everytime i mopped the floor =[
Those are kitchen mats, the kind they use at restaurant kitchens.... they are called anti fatigue or something like that...
Old 10-09-2008, 03:16 PM   #12
zuter will become famous soon enough
zuter's Tacoma Gallery
LOL...I did the same thing. I added a similar style mat to the bed to stop stuff from sliding. I was lucky, where I work they were replacing this stlye mat for a different one...so I got their throw aways for "nada...zilch...zip"