Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Does this look good??

Old 05-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #21
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty unique, i am not a fan of the eye lids but overall , not bad.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #22
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
the eyelids should be a representation of how you are feeling. like Mr Potato Head putting on his ANGRY EYES!
Old 05-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #23
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
and it looks good
Old 05-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #24
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
lights in the grill look horrible.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:05 PM   #25
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
The only part I dont care for is the white grill behind your grillcraft. Makes it look cheap, and not clean. With all that white you might as well do WHLM
Old 05-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #26
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i like it! nice looking truck man
Old 05-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #27
masshole taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Big Daddy
masshole taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ithink it looks good but I agree the eyelids are bit much.. JMO.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #28
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
I like it.... looks good.....

And the licenses plates are there for a reason...... be proud
Old 05-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #29
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMazz365 View Post
Today i got bored and decided to mess around a little...

first i painted the lenses of my cheap fog lights behind my grille craft tinted with some black spray paint and then painted the aftermarket covers white

Then i figured eh what the hell lets paint the stock lower grille behind my grille craft white

oh also my fogs got like melted and messed up from the lamin x so temporarily i tinted them to hid the uglyness

um, extremely sexy! personally, i mean i dont even have a 2nd gen, but i wouldnt have gone so far down on the white with the headlights. but very sexy
Old 05-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #30
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
With this negotive feedback, I got a few ideas. I trimmed down the eyelids like I wanted. they look like thinnest eyelids that flow better and I'm Goimg to mount the fd and Ems player behind the lower grille. I also took out the lower stock grille and I like it better. I'm on my phone right now so ill upload a piclater
Old 05-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #32
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC View Post
ouch harsh guys lol. i think it looks Badass. i like the lights behind the grille
Lol tahnks
Old 05-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #33
east is on a distinguished road
east's Tacoma Gallery
I do like your grill. Further customization after that is your personal decision. I think I would want to do my lights differently. What kind of grill did you install ?

Eric
Old 05-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #34
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With this negotive feedback, I got a few ideas. I trimmed down the eyelids like I wanted. they look like thinnest eyelids that flow better and I'm Goimg to mount the fd and Ems player behind the lower grille. I also took out the lower stock grille and I like it better. I'm on my phone right now so ill upload a piclater
Great ideas
Old 05-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #35
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
lookin forward to it, please keep uploaded, perhaps post a before and after so we can really see the difference
Old 05-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #36
Grande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really niceGrande is just really nice

Name: John
Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Yea i wana see them saved too, they looked like they didnt belong there....

the lights look chill too, i like em, excpet the white behind lower grill, i would paint it back, it doesnt give the grill craft that look it usually gives off...
Old 05-13-2011, 01:48 AM   #37
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
the DU sticker is sick. whered you get it?
Old 05-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #38
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Alrigt so I faded away from the lower grille behind painted white... I think I'm just going to cut it out like how your supposed to do when installing the grillecraft.... and I attempted to pop my eyelids off today and the 3m tape is so dame strong I cracked it a little.... and help?
Dude, I think it looks good. It dont matter what anyones else thinks, as long as you like it is all that matters. Its your shit, so roll it the way you want too.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #39
EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
the DU sticker is sick. whered you get it?
gander mt
Old 05-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #40
EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by east View Post
I do like your grill. Further customization after that is your personal decision. I think I would want to do my lights differently. What kind of grill did you install ?

Eric
grillecraft