Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hook up after market back up camera to after market HU?

Old 05-13-2011, 06:42 AM   #1
Geaux Tigers
pgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Royce
pgiroua's Tacoma Gallery
Hook up after market back up camera to after market HU?

Is this possible? If so, does anyone know of a DIY out there to get this done? I searched the forums and can only find results of people that are hooking up the the stock backup camera to an after market HU and to the rear view mirror or people that have the camera in place on the back of the truck but didn't actually have the option installed on the truck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Royce
Old 05-13-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
Geaux Tigers
pgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of lightpgiroua is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Royce
pgiroua's Tacoma Gallery
Well I guess I should not have asked the question of IF it was possible since I do realize that yes it is. My only question therefor would be how it could be done. What is the best route for a double cab? What panels to take off? Safest way to take those off without breaking anything? Would the whole dash need to come apart? Etc, etc...