1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear leaf TSB & Toyota of Gastonia

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Tarheelz2350, May 14, 2011.

1. May 14, 2011 at 2:37 PM
    Tarheelz2350

Tarheelz2350 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Dallas, NC
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM 4x4 TRD O/R DC
    Bilstein 5100's F/R, Tin Snip mud flap mod, Partial Debadge, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Rear Spring TSB, 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3's, Devil Horn's courtesy of Andres
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that I had a good experience with these guys. Went in today to get the front end lined up and tires rotated. Also took a copy of the TSB in. Talked with the service rep about it and he knew exactly what I was talking about and how to type it up. I went and walked around the lot for awhile and they called me back in. Brian the asst. Service Manager told me they would have the parts in by Tuesday and that they would replace both the rear leaf packs and all four shocks and I don't have to pay for the front end alignment because it's included. I knew the shocks weren't included in the TSB so I double checked and he said they were going to go ahead and replace them anyway. Here's hoping I get the shocks. They'll be gravy because all I was worried about were the rear leafs. Have to say that these guys are great to deal with and I'd recommend them to anyone in the Charlotte area. Figured I'd share a good experience since we seem to hear about a lot of negatives.

Mods, feel free to move this thread if it's not in the right place.

2. May 14, 2011 at 4:37 PM
    Jimsc

Jimsc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    10 PreRunner Double Cab
    Aries Nerf Bars, Cargo Seperator
    What shocks are they installing? You already have Bilstein's on the offroad.

3. May 14, 2011 at 11:59 PM
    Tarheelz2350

Tarheelz2350 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Dallas, NC
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM 4x4 TRD O/R DC
    Bilstein 5100's F/R, Tin Snip mud flap mod, Partial Debadge, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Rear Spring TSB, 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3's, Devil Horn's courtesy of Andres
    The same type Bilsteins that are currently on it.

Products Discussed in

To Top