Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Look what I found in Denver...

Old 05-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Look what I found in Denver...

2008 Trail Teams rims as a dealer option... A $1,995.00 dealer option!
Old 05-15-2011, 03:15 PM   #2
Toyota Technician
That Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud ofThat Dude Tim has much to be proud of

That Dude Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty $$$, but someone will buy it. I personally don't like the look of the new FJ wheels. The black is cool though.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery
I like the ramps...
Old 05-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Dude Tim View Post
Pretty $$$, but someone will buy it. I personally don't like the look of the new FJ wheels. The black is cool though.
2gs is a lot of money but if you figure that over 60 month loan it's only $33 a month and it's lumped into 1 payment
Old 05-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoRun View Post
I like the ramps...
LOL
I thought the same thing.

But that is cool that they put them on a tacoma.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:36 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Most overrated wheels ever.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Name: Haywood Jablowme
SplitDecision's Tacoma Gallery
That truck has a hell of a rake.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #8
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
that doesn't look bad to me. . . the price, bad. the rims, i like. . . . .

"ah denver, the sunshine state" (name that movie! . . . i'll be impressed)
Old 05-15-2011, 03:54 PM   #9
Phones Ringin Dude
SplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to beholdSplitDecision is a splendid one to behold

Old shcool?
Old 05-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #10
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitDecision View Post
Old shcool?
hell yeah! +1 for you (if you didnt google it )
Old 05-15-2011, 04:00 PM   #11
Phones Ringin Dude

Nope, google free. He was sitting on the bench all loaded at the wedding reception.Classic!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

California hu?
Old 05-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #13
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

dumb and dumber?
Old 05-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #14
Phones Ringin Dude

HA! I had that in my head too which is why the "?" after the Old School. LOL!I also had the babble from the will ferrell steve carrell meeting from the office in my head.

/Thread jack from me
Old 05-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplitDecision View Post
HA! I had that in my head too which is why the "?" after the Old School. LOL!I also had the babble from the will ferrell steve carrell meeting from the office in my head.

/Thread jack from me
he said PA was the sunshine state in that one didn't he? (i know he's moved to colorado, note you, but i think that's when he was talking about scranton?) . . . im a huge office fan. glad ferrell is gone though, i personally just didn't like the way hit fit in on the show. it's just not his type of acting gig.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #16
Phones Ringin Dude

He was horrible on the office and I'm a big Will Ferrell fan. That joke has been used so many different times it gets confusing.

//thread jack..HA!

edit** Awesome avatar! One of the greats!
Old 05-15-2011, 04:30 PM   #17
Jon Stewart / Stephen Colbert 2016
BBY2KS2K has a spectacular aura aboutBBY2KS2K has a spectacular aura about

Navy: ET2/SS (Submarine Electronics Tech) 1996-2005
Name: Jason
BBY2KS2K's Tacoma Gallery
$2k and I bet you don't get the original wheels either. They can sell those at a profit as well.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Take away a ramp flex it out you dumb sales man! lol If I was looking for a new truck, that would be nice, do they come on the double cab? I bet you could do it if you wanted it...
Old 05-15-2011, 04:37 PM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEX View Post
Most overrated wheels ever.
I kinda agree with the prices people ask for them
Old 05-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #20
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
I love those wheels, I've got them on my truck- I had a hard time forking out the $600 I paid for them, I couldn't imagine 2 grand. But I'm sure that SR5 in the pictures had steelies before they switched them out.

Some Aspenite with too much money will probably pick it up and be thrilled. Ahhh Aspen... where the beer flows like wine