Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

About to pull the trigger on some Bilstein 5100's

Old 05-15-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
mkompleski is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
mkompleski's Tacoma Gallery
About to pull the trigger on some Bilstein 5100's

I am about to buy the Bilstein 5100s in all 4 corners and was wondering what it would look like if I put the front ones at 2.5" and added a 1.5" or 2" AAL in the back? Would that be level or would it lean one way or the other?
Old 05-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Thats how my setup is.. It is slightly higher in the back but I think the lean is perfect.. for more pics, check out my build thread in my sig

Old 05-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRWorks View Post
Thats how my setup is.. It is slightly higher in the back but I think the lean is perfect.. for more pics, check out my build thread in my sig

How much did you lift the rear? And how much bigger are the tires you have now than the stock TRD OR tires? Because i dont have enough money to buy bigger tires so do you think it would look funny with the stock tires because they might be too small for the lift?
Old 05-15-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ it will depend if he has the tsb done or not.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #6

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
this is the only pic i could find of my lift with stock OR wheels

Old 05-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #7
Quote:
^^^ it will depend if he has the tsb done or not.
What do you mean?
Old 05-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #8
Quote:
this is the only pic i could find of my lift with stock OR wheels

Its hard to tell from this picture, but in your opinion did that look okay with the stock wheels?
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #9

MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Here is another pic for you with the lift on OR wheels

Old 05-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
With non tsb leafs and 5100's @ 2.5"/1.5" AAL, there's still a slight forward rake but it looks good. That is how mine is.
Old 05-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #11
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ post a side pic.