Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Front Bumper Cover Question

Old 06-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #21
I got tiger blood.. WINNING
LBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBCdan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
LBCdan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremiekc View Post
That sucks! Mine was pre-wired so I gues I am lucky in that department.
Yeah.. I heard it is 09 or after. I want to get the wiper stalk but I dont feel like spending $125. At least not now..
Old 06-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #22
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
The thing that gets me when I am ordering stuff is that I have to pay for shipping twice. Once from the place that I order it from to my Dad's in Oregon and then he ships it from Oregon to my APO address here in Germany. If it weren't for that I would have alot more stuff done on my truck.