Eibachs set at 0...........

View Poll Results: Which lift based on info i provided
Toytec Ultimate Lift (3'') 2 5.71%
OME (3") 13 37.14%
Eibachs & 5100's set at 0 (NO REAR LIFT) rear TSB springs only 8 22.86%
Eibachs & 5100's set at .85 with TSB springs AND an AAL 12 34.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #21
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
What's your CV angles look like?
Old 05-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #22
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdog2314 View Post
What's your CV angles look like?
Me? Don't have any, im a prerunner.

Lots of 4x4 guys run the same setup with no probs.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #23
TOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TOYOTA 09's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are getting close to selling me on the OME lift.....
Old 05-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #24
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
straight. i had my bilsteins set at .85, then i stepped up to 1.75", and the angle didn't change hardly at all. how ever, i do have front diff drop which helps a little.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #25
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOYOTA 09 View Post
looks great! what size tire?
Stock Dunlop 245/75/16 for now. Going to 17" ATX Mojave's and 265/70/17 later this summer.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #26
06TXED has a spectacular aura about06TXED has a spectacular aura about
Name: Tony
06TXED's Tacoma Gallery
are the OME 885 closest to the eibachs or are they more stiff?
Old 05-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #27
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
i think the OME is a little more stiff, but idk 100%
Old 05-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #28
TOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTOYOTA 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anyone ever piece together a lift....say: the OME front and rear shocks, but use the Eibach springs?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:04 PM   #29
Some do, others talk

Quote:
anyone ever piece together a lift....say: the OME front and rear shocks, but use the Eibach springs?
idk if i have seen it, but i am sure someone has. i have seen a lot with bilstein shocks and OME coils how ever.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:05 PM   #30
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TXED View Post
I've riddin on both setups and couldnt tell a difference. The 885's have a spring rate of 590# and the Eibachs have a rate of 620#.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:07 PM   #31
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I've riddin on both setups and couldnt tell a difference. The 885's have a spring rate of 590# and the Eibachs have a rate of 620#.
what are the rating on stock springs?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
what are the rating on stock springs?
540#
Old 05-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #33
more pics of 265 tires with 3 inch lifts?
Old 05-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #34
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

My truck with the OME kit including the Dakars

Add the 200 lbs of cap weight , no ride height change

265/70/17 Hankook Dynapro MT's
Old 05-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #35
Some do, others talk

Quote:

265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grappler
Old 05-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #36

Quote:
here's few.
http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...51d7334bd74320
Old 05-18-2011, 06:25 PM   #37
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hmmm. I was referring to jerretx and his cv angles.

(mobile skin doesn't have quote button)

I'm just interested because I've got the .85 5100/eibach combo. Everything I've seen and read has said "no no" to setting 5100's over .85 with eibachs. Truck looks great tho. How much lift in back??
Old 05-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #38
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdog2314 View Post
Hmmm. I was referring to jerretx and his cv angles.

(mobile skin doesn't have quote button)

I'm just interested because I've got the .85 5100/eibach combo. Everything I've seen and read has said "no no" to setting 5100's over .85 with eibachs. Truck looks great tho. How much lift in back??
are you still talking to me? i have 2" toytec AAL in the rear with bilstein 5100 shocks.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:12 PM   #39
Haha yes^^ thanks.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:24 AM   #40
No love for the toytec ultimate lift huh?