LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I own it!

Old 05-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #21
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #23
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyR View Post
Why, you already paid the interest....should have bought stocks
Actually interest is compounded daily with TFS so paying off early saved him on interest.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #24
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07regtacoman View Post
Congrats.Just so happens I got my pink in the mail today.Congrats to both of us.
that makes 3 of us!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #25
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
best feeling man.

ive paid off my truckn and all mods since last oct.

both my bikes are mine. title in hand.

wish I can saythe same about a house
Old 05-19-2011, 10:17 PM   #26
kwelhand is on a distinguished road

kwelhand's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:57 PM   #27
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
BALLLIIIIINNNNNNNNN
Old 05-19-2011, 11:13 PM   #28
A7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedA7XTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan
A7XTaco's Tacoma Gallery
When I traded in my 06 for the '11 I have now, I put 11,200 down on wells Fargo....

Financed with Toyota. I love it! They ran my credit. No proof of income. They were just like, what about this and this on your credit report.... Verbal explanation given... Ok, thank you, sign here

I can't wait to give Toyota a call, with a would like they pay off amount.

I'll probably nver get financed again.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:33 AM   #29
Tarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to beholdTarheelz2350 is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Deputy Sheriff
Name: Jon
Tarheelz2350's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. Still got a little while to go on mine. Can't wait.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:25 AM   #30
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, I paid mine off in Feb this year and its a wonderfull thing not having payments. Took TFS about 1.5 months to send my title. They are a little slow at times.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:27 AM   #31
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Here, I'll qoute the old cheesy Toyota advertisement line.................Oh what a feeling! It was great walking in and doing that same thing at the dealership when I bought mine. Of course they don't like it with all that finance & interest money they aren't making. wahwahwah
Old 05-22-2011, 08:40 AM   #32
red taco will become famous soon enough
Name: Cole
red taco's Tacoma Gallery
So my parents came down for my college graduation and my dad said I now officially own my truck. Best part is it was a completely unexpected present
Old 05-22-2011, 10:46 AM   #33
opinions are like assholes; everyones got one.
TacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7XTaco View Post
When I traded in my 06 for the '11 I have now, I put 11,200 down on wells Fargo....

Financed with Toyota. I love it! They ran my credit. No proof of income. They were just like, what about this and this on your credit report.... Verbal explanation given... Ok, thank you, sign here

I can't wait to give Toyota a call, with a would like they pay off amount.

I'll probably nver get financed again.
Not sure why you think you willl have problems getting another loan.
I paid my '11 off a few weeks ago and only expect my credit rating to improve.
Old 05-22-2011, 10:49 AM   #34
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
still have $18,547 left