Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I can not take my wife to the dealership.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:42 PM   #41
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10851 View Post
Well I killed my toy fund and she drove a new Sequoia Platinum home.... Every time I get into the safe and see the pink slip for that Sequoia… I think… this was my new boat….
Isn't the new Sequoia about the size of a boat?

Why is this in the 2nd Gen. section?
Old 05-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #42
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Awww that's a cool story!!

That's sort of how I ended up with mine. We went Toyota just to see what it has to offer compared to the Chevy Colorado. We never made it to the Chevy dealership.

I didn't even think we were going to get a truck that day. But I was told that if I like it, then this would be my Mother's Day gift.