LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I can not take my wife to the dealership.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:06 AM   #1
austinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud ofaustinstaco has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
austinstaco's Tacoma Gallery
I can not take my wife to the dealership.

Yesterday I was running around with my wife and we were by the Toyota dealership I told her pull in so I could get the nut that holds on the kick panel a $1.79 part. I came out and she was talking to a sales person about a FJ. Long story story we left her jeep at the dealership and came home in a new FJ.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinstaco View Post
Yesterday I was running around with my wife and we were by the Toyota dealership i told her pull in so I could get the nut that holds on the kick panel a $1.79 part. I acme out and she was talking to a sales person about a FJ. long story story we left her jeep at the dealership and came home in a new FJ.

ooooo I hope YOUR not the one paying for that
Old 05-22-2011, 06:21 AM   #4
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Good taste at least. Life is too short to NOT buy what you can afford. Thats my thinking. Congrads
True, but I know personally this is why I'll never combine my accounts with a woman. She makes her own money to go shopping with, wont be using mine.

Props to her for a good choice, I like the look of the FJ's but i still love the Taco's more.
Old 05-22-2011, 06:24 AM   #5
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
True, but I know personally this is why I'll never combine my accounts with a woman. She makes her own money to go shopping with, wont be using mine.

Props to her for a good choice, I like the look of the FJ's but i still love the Taco's more.
Oh for sure. Thats a given to me. Me and my broad have separate everything. We split everything down to the penny too. Keeps fighting to a minimum. Also if something happens, then sharing it would be easy and fair
Old 05-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #7

Quote:
Oh for sure. Thats a given to me. Me and my broad have separate everything. We split everything down to the penny too. Keeps fighting to a minimum. Also if something happens, then sharing it would be easy and fair
Yea, we still split all the rent/food/bills. But I pay my truck payments and insurance and like 70% of gas, she pitches for it here and there.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:38 AM   #8
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Your wife is awesome.

Steve
Old 05-22-2011, 07:41 AM   #9
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea, we still split all the rent/food/bills. But I pay my truck payments and insurance and like 70% of gas, she pitches for it here and there.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:42 AM   #10
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's how my wife and I have been for our entire 10 year marriage and it has worked out well for us....
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 AM   #11
kwelhand is on a distinguished road

kwelhand's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice... congrats!
Old 05-22-2011, 08:00 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Hey!

I never said I didn't like that arrangement :P
I love that my truck is mine and mine alone
Old 05-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #14
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey!

I never said I didn't like that arrangement :P
I love that my truck is mine and mine alone
Sounds like you're complaining...
Old 05-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #15

Quote:
Nope
Old 05-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #16
Banned
TacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMatt02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMatt02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
girls think everything is complaining
Old 05-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
Old 05-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #18
Gone But Not Forgotten

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMatt02 View Post
I do not!!!!

Quote:
Old 05-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #19
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
We now know your wife is spontaneous, knows what she wants, and has great taste........

congrats on the fj, my wife loves fjs them most but wants a 4runner for the room
Old 05-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #20

Quote:
I do not!!!!

She's rarely in the vehicle, so pitching here and there instead of all the time is a pretty fair deal

She's lucky she can just walk a block to where she works