LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Want HID projectors

Old 05-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #1
rraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud of
Name: Ryan
rraether's Tacoma Gallery
Want HID projectors

i have a pair of spair stock headlights layin around that cam off of my 2007 taco and was wondering if anyone does The projector service. I dont have the time or the patience and am really interested. Let me know. Thanks
Old 05-22-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i know a guy his name is jb he owns black flame customs and he does some bad ass work! he has a set of the tippy top ls 460 projectors in brand new tyc brand housings. it does not get better than the ls 460 for sure the light output is retarded! his site is blackflamecustoms.com tell him hans sent you. even if the 460 is not your cup of tea he can do anything check it out. i tried my hand at retrofitting three times and came up with lights that leaked ones that the paint chiped off near the running light and everything in between. imho just have a professional do it the first time you pay for what you get. and if their is any thing wrong jb has the best customer service ever he responds to emails scary fast lolz and he is always willing to help no matter what. check it out.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
Tberry5000 will become famous soon enoughTberry5000 will become famous soon enough
Name: Travis
Tberry5000's Tacoma Gallery
try this one dude

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...lear-lens.html
Old 05-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
doubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nicedoubletaco is just really nice

doubletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah John does great work and you can't beat his price. Can't wait for him to finish a set for me.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
Tberry5000 will become famous soon enoughTberry5000 will become famous soon enough
Name: Travis
Tberry5000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubletaco View Post
Yeah John does great work and you can't beat his price. Can't wait for him to finish a set for me.
SAMEEE. its gonna look raw!!! i got the all murdered out with 8000k hi/low
Old 05-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #6
rraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud of
Name: Ryan
rraether's Tacoma Gallery
cool guys. i will look into getting a set from him. thanks for the info.