Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just want to know if I got a good deal or screwed on financing w/ new 2011 Taco?

Old 05-24-2011, 07:44 PM   #21
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on the executive board of my Credit Union. We are always comparing rates with other CU's in my area. With your score of 750 and a paycheck you should be pulling about 2.99% for 5 years. I little higher for more months. IMO you should never take out a vehicle loan for more than 5 years and even at that you should put at least 25% down. 4 years is a much better option. Any more than that and you'll be upside-down on your loan right out of the gate. You'll never keep up with the depreciation and if it get's totaled you will be making payments on a vehicle that doesn't exist anymore.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:17 PM   #22
kwelhand is on a distinguished road

kwelhand's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you very much for everyone's 2 cents.
Looks like I got a decent deal overall.
I'm planning to pay off within 2 yrs... hopefully.

I love my new Taco and this wonderful site!
Old 05-24-2011, 11:37 PM   #23
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Every state is different. When I bought in Colorado, the very best Toyota was offering on Tacos was 5.5%. At the time, Toyota's big sale event - "Toyotathon" was going on, and they were offering 0% on other vehicles, but Tacos are such solid sellers in Colorado, every dealer told me that they didn't have to reduce rates .. that it was take it or leave it or bring your own financing with you.

So I financed at 5.5% and as soon as I could, refinanced with my credit union at 3.9%. So talk to your bank or credit union. You absolutely can refinance and get a better rate.