Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

not going into Lo

Old 05-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #1
WABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to behold
WABOOM's Tacoma Gallery
not going into Lo

my truck wont go into 4Lo. Just beeps. 4HI is fine. in and out just fine but not Low. Last time I was in Lowrange was about 2 months ago. Where should I start to figure this out? Is there a ground to clean or any thing?
Old 05-24-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You shift to 4Hi then to 4lo while in neutral ?
Old 05-24-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Shift into high first then stop. When you are in high shift the trans into neutral then select low. When the shift is complete shift the trans into the desired gear.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I just said that
Yours was a question. I'm demanding that he follow my directions.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
You guys crack me up.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:

Old 05-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MfRG...eature=related
Old 05-24-2011, 09:23 PM   #10
WABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to beholdWABOOM is a splendid one to behold
WABOOM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You shift to 4Hi then to 4lo while in neutral ?
yes that's exactly what I was doing.
but... Update, I got it to work properly by repeating the prescribed process and driving back and forth about 5 times. Now it works likes it should. Thanks guys