Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TX Pro vs. TRD Off Road

Old 05-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
TX Pro vs. TRD Off Road

So I found a T|X Pro and have been looking for a TRD Off Road for awhile now and before I make a definite move I was wondering what the difference was. I looked for the discussion but couldn't find it. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Rims, stickers, exhaust and step bars. It is an addition to the OR package. Not worth it in my book.

http://www.toyota.com/tacoma/tx.html
Old 05-25-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
I found a used one for surprisingly cheap thats why I'm wondering
Old 05-25-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Run the VIN. It could be a salvage.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
opinions are like assholes; everyones got one.
TacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoSport's Tacoma Gallery
If I could get a TX PRO for close to the same price as a TRD I would take it hands down.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
not real beadlocks mind you
Old 05-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
opinions are like assholes; everyones got one.
TacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoSport's Tacoma Gallery
correct on the beadlocks, but they sure look nice.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #8
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels & exhaust.
I got it because I'd do those mods anyway, and I liked the look of the TRD wheels so in the long run I was saving a bit.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #9
Sapper Six is a splendid one to beholdSapper Six is a splendid one to beholdSapper Six is a splendid one to beholdSapper Six is a splendid one to beholdSapper Six is a splendid one to beholdSapper Six is a splendid one to beholdSapper Six is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Sapper Six's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
Wheels & exhaust.
I got it because I'd do those mods anyway, and I liked the look of the TRD wheels so in the long run I was saving a bit.
I did the same thing. I've since entirely blacked out the chrome on the fake beadlock wheels and they look great now I didn't mind paying a little extra for the package because I had a few mods that I wanted to do done by the dealer on day one. I'll replace the tires, lift it, etc but I'll be keeping the wheels themselves so in my opinion, it wasn't too bad of a deal.

Honestly though, it just depends on what you want to do with it and what your preferences are for the look of it.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:48 PM   #10
D Train has a spectacular aura aboutD Train has a spectacular aura about

D Train's Tacoma Gallery
where can I get the T[X trd decals? does any one know the part number? I called my local dealership and they had no idea what i was talking about.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by D Train View Post
where can I get the T[X trd decals? does any one know the part number? I called my local dealership and they had no idea what i was talking about.
Haven't seen them on ebay. Call the dealership again and tell them what the package is. If you need to go down there with info.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:00 PM   #12

D Train's Tacoma Gallery
Get this I showed them a pic of one I took off of their lot and then took him outside to the truck. He said he would get back to me..... It's been months.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:02 PM   #13
Banned
Well I mean you are buying stickers. That isn't a real big profit for the dealer. Either way he was just being a lazy ass. Try a different person or dealer.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:08 PM   #14

D Train's Tacoma Gallery
I get they are only stickers but a courtesy call is the professional thing to do.

I figured I would wait till I saw them on TW