Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help me with my newest truck Mod

Old 05-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Help me with my newest truck Mod

Found out the girlfriend and I are going to be having a little one. I am sure that her vehicle will be the one that we will be using primarily to go places in with the kid, but I know there will be times where I will need to use my truck. We don't want to have to go through the trouble of moving the carseat around. What is the best one that fits in the access cab? I was looking for one that converts from rear facing to front facing then a booster seat. Thanks
Old 05-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
jasen7 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jasen
jasen7's Tacoma Gallery
I have a car seat in my AC that also converts to a booster. It fits perfect. I found if you fold the rear seat down, the car seat is more stable. My daughter is 3 now and she still has plenty of leg room.