LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

reg cab buckets

Old 05-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
scgunslinger is on a distinguished road

scgunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
reg cab buckets

Has anyone replaced the bench with buckets in a reg cab. Just wondering if they will fit. This bench has got to go. base model 2011 4x4
Old 05-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Check my sig for another option.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
26+6=1
redrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shedredrazr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

redrazr's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to redrazr
I've seen it done in two trucks I think. One was Radiant Red and he swapped in FJ seats. The other I think swapped in TRD seats. If I can find either of them I'll post the links here.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
comiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shedcomiesutra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
comiesutra's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post3106657

i have seen others but this is the one that i could find.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
What, you don't like sitting on a hard flat surface with ZERO support while driving a vehicle that rides like a dump truck?

I'd like to sue them to pay my Chiropractic bills.

I put an OBUS FORME back support on the seat and it's made a big difference, not great but better.

Steve
Old 05-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
canucklehead will become famous soon enoughcanucklehead will become famous soon enough

canucklehead's Tacoma Gallery
i bought seats off ebay..i was told they came out of an 06 access cab..bolted right up. i just had to use my bench seat belt latch's because our seatbelts are different.

Old 05-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #7
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
2011 has side airbag embedded in the seats. If you switch to an older bucket seat so the airbag doesn't hook up, you'll probably have the CEL and Airbag lights permanently lit.
Old 05-27-2011, 04:51 AM   #8

wife cant drive

with the bench seats the wife has to pull the seat up and crams me under the dash also a center console would be nice our only kid is a small pooch so he can ride in the floor
Old 05-27-2011, 04:53 AM   #9

the heck with air bag light I will shoot it out
Old 05-27-2011, 05:02 AM   #10
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgunslinger View Post
with the bench seats the wife has to pull the seat up and crams me under the dash also a center console would be nice our only kid is a small pooch so he can ride in the floor
Well if that's the problem maybe you can hack saw the seat in half and have a split bench seat.

Steve
Old 05-30-2011, 05:25 AM   #11

Dont think I have not thought about it.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:29 AM   #13
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Submarine veteran and Air Force DoD contractor.
Name: Ryan James
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Ya dude, its way easy. Just make sure you get 4 more bolts. Lol