Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Non-Hood Scoop plus Cash Swap for Trd Hood Scoop

Old 05-28-2011, 11:14 AM   #1
thav13t is on a distinguished road

thav13t's Tacoma Gallery
Non-Hood Scoop plus Cash Swap for Trd Hood Scoop

Hey guys, I have a 2006 White Tacoma Prerunner Double Cab with a regular flat base model hood and I'm looking for anyone with a WHITE tacoma with a TRD hood scoop that is willing to do a trade with me. I'm willing to swap and throw down some cash along with it. I am located in Atlanta, Ga. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks

Old 05-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
You will have better luck buying the hood and having it painted.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #3
thav13t is on a distinguished road

thav13t's Tacoma Gallery
oem hoods dont come cheap, do you know any where selling one thats not a toyota dealer?
Old 05-28-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oem hoods dont come cheap, do you know any where selling one thats not a toyota dealer?
Yeah, you don't want to pay for an OEM hood. Buy from a manufacturer that makes body panels and the such. I think one of them is Certifit but you would have to search.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #5
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Yeah, you don't want to pay for an OEM hood. Buy from a manufacturer that makes body panels and the such. I think one of them is Certifit but you would have to search.
X2

If you wait for someone to trade on here you'll be waiting for a long ass time. If you had a locker you wanted to trade and the hood then im sure someone would be interested haha