Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TRD Supercharger with TRD Cold Air Intake 2011

Old 05-29-2011, 11:17 PM   #21
OffRoad.Frog will become famous soon enough

Navy:
OffRoad.Frog's Tacoma Gallery
No Dyno yet, checking on the price, I got it brand new like that, dealer gave us cost on everything though and they installed everything so it would all have warranty. They bundled together everything I wanted and beat down the the total cost, so i'm not sure how much each individual part was.

Thanks for the positive feedback
Old 05-29-2011, 11:22 PM   #23
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
wait I thought you couldnt buy a truck brand new S/C'd...
Old 05-29-2011, 11:24 PM   #24
Twistedtacoma4wd is on a distinguished road

Name: Taylor
Twistedtacoma4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoad.Frog View Post
Installed at the dealer with full warranty, and TRD Exhaust.
This is a beast mad props!
Old 05-29-2011, 11:45 PM   #25
OffRoad.Frog will become famous soon enough

Navy:
OffRoad.Frog's Tacoma Gallery
Yep got it brand new from the dealer like that, I just told them the exact truck I wanted and all the accessories I wanted. And then picked it up about 3 maybe 4 weeks later. And it's all covered under toyota warranty. Then drove it straight to ORW from dealer and they put on the lift and tires.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #26
Average JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to beholdAverage JOE is a splendid one to behold

Army: 4ID
Name: Matt
Average JOE's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:22 AM   #27
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Someday I will supercharge my tacoma. The extra hp must be nice!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #28
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Nurse
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average JOE View Post
I hate you!
+100000000000000000000000000000000
Old 05-30-2011, 01:36 AM   #29
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Badass man!

I'm liking the reflection in the grill on the first pic
Old 05-30-2011, 02:16 AM   #30
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
SO JEALOUS!!!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 03:38 AM   #31
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!
Old 05-30-2011, 06:59 AM   #32
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoad.Frog View Post
Yep got it brand new from the dealer like that, I just told them the exact truck I wanted and all the accessories I wanted. And then picked it up about 3 maybe 4 weeks later. And it's all covered under toyota warranty. Then drove it straight to ORW from dealer and they put on the lift and tires.
I took the same route.....

Day I drove it off the lot:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...79144/cat/500][/url]

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoop72 View Post
Had the same experience with mine. Also says the same thing in the installation manual. I keep checking back to see if TRD is now making a CAI which will not affect the warranty on the supercharger, but to no avail so for. If anyone has better information, please share.
Yea exactly
OP, how did you get around this?????
Old 05-30-2011, 08:17 AM   #33
99TRD is on a distinguished road

Navy:
99TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Every little boys dream and you have it. Nice. I've been thinking about the SC but I hear the life of the SC is about 4-5 years and then you get to do it all over again. I just don't have that kind of jack.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:19 AM   #34
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
if you put a trd intake on the truck with the SC, just take it off and install the stock one whenever you need to take it to the dealer. Takes 15 minutes to swap them...
Old 05-30-2011, 08:58 AM   #35
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
Looks great. I keep kicking around the idea of selling my .50 cal to buy the s/c.
Tell me about this .50 cal of yours.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:00 AM   #36
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
wait I thought you couldnt buy a truck brand new S/C'd...

You can, although TFS will not provide the financing. If you want TFS to finance your truck, you have to pay for the SC and CAI.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #38
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Desert Eagle?
Nope, it's a rifle; .50 BMG.
I'll post a link to it when I get in front of the 'puter.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #39
CtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCtTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
CtTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuapOh View Post
You can, although TFS will not provide the financing. If you want TFS to finance your truck, you have to pay for the SC and CAI.
Technically this is true. However, TFS will finance "accessories" with your truck purchase with no cap on the amount. I financed about $4700 worth of unspecified "accessories" when I bought my 08. Drove it off the lot with the SC installed and financed my dealer just didnt specify what accessories I had purchased...
Old 05-30-2011, 09:57 AM   #40
Woodstocktaco is on a distinguished road
Woodstocktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! Nothing quite like forced induction for putting a smile on your face.
Show us a pic of all four tire smokin' when you get a chance - you know you will.