LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hit a UPS truck head on today!

Old 10-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #61
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
Like others have said, Glad your ok, and no one was hurt, vehicles can be replaced, built better etc. LIVES cant....
Old 10-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #62
Papi is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry
Papi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
No, she pulled over to the curb after it happened. She would not even approach me. About an hour after the wreck, her daughter was trying to sneak by after taking a picture and she turns to me and said, "Life sucks huh?"....I about went off on her but 2 of LAPD's finest were right next to me!
Well the good thing is you're here typing away. Now you can think of how you want to mod the new taco...
Old 10-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #63
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, she pulled over to the curb after it happened. She would not even approach me. About an hour after the wreck, her daughter was trying to sneak by after taking a picture and she turns to me and said, "Life sucks huh?"....I about went off on her but 2 of LAPD's finest were right next to me!
"life sucks huh?" WOW that rubs me the wrong way. I would have had a hard time giving a crap that the cops were there, she probably wouldnt be holding that camera anymore.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:16 PM   #64
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
Well the good thing is you're here typing away. Now you can think of how you want to mod the new taco...
Lol............Don't get ahead of yourself! Who knows? They may put humpty back together again!
Old 10-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #65
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
"life sucks huh?" WOW that rubs me the wrong way. I would have had a hard time giving a crap that the cops were there, she probably wouldnt be holding that camera anymore.
Its not worth going to jail over! She was a she, Never hit a woman, and she was a minor also!
I think she may have been reffering to herself!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #66
Anthony999 is a jewel in the roughAnthony999 is a jewel in the roughAnthony999 is a jewel in the roughAnthony999 is a jewel in the rough

Anthony999's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks man. Im sorry. But insurance will take care of it, and you'll be in a new Taco before you know it
Old 10-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #67
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Glad you didn't get hurt - sorry 'bout your truck though.

That rubs me the wrong way as well. I'd have had to make a crack about how life only "sucks" when some one does something STUPID like not stop before pulling out into traffic.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #68
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I hope all is good in the end. Take care brother. I feel for yeah!
Old 10-09-2008, 05:04 AM   #70
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its not worth going to jail over! She was a she, Never hit a woman, and she was a minor also!
I think she may have been reffering to herself!
no no no....got me wrong I didnt want to hit her either. probably would have wanted to see her digital camera in as many pieces as my truck and the tell her how bad "life sucks huh"... but yea could have been talking of herself
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 AM   #71
AlphaGator11
DMagoo147 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Midshipmen 2/c
DMagoo147's Tacoma Gallery
The tacoma's ability to keep people safe really makes me feel good to own one. Especially since most stories i have heard...the truck still runs.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:08 AM   #72
GrtOutDrz is on a distinguished road
GrtOutDrz's Tacoma Gallery
Fast food is bad for you in more ways then you think...OK, stupid joke. But seriously dude that really sux a$$. Sorry.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:22 AM   #73

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMagoo147 View Post
The tacoma's ability to keep people safe really makes me feel good to own one. Especially since most stories i have heard...the truck still runs.
I agree! I am just glad this was not 1987 when I bought my first Toyota truck. It was the standard regular cab with rubber flooring,bench seat to match, 5 speed trans, and a/c. I dont think that poor little truck would have saved me. Altho, I wish it was 1987 because back then that truck was 7500.00 out the door and extra cabs were running 15,000.00 loaded!
Old 10-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #74
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree! I am just glad this was not 1987 when I bought my first Toyota truck. It was the standard regular cab with rubber flooring,bench seat to match, 5 speed trans, and a/c. I dont think that poor little truck would have saved me. Altho, I wish it was 1987 because back then that truck was 7500.00 out the door and extra cabs were running 15,000.00 loaded!
Not to mention that gas was a buck a gallon
Old 10-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #75

Question Question about damage?

Quote:
I thought my truck was totaled too! it wasn't, it never quit running i had to turn the key off! A Semi truck ripped the front off two days before Christmas this past year. glad your ok
What did the insurance company quote you on these repairs to your truck?
Old 10-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #76
BigRed75 is on a distinguished road

BigRed75's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some lady pulled out of McDonalds this morning and hit my rear tire which then sent me into a ups truck head on! Every one was ok. Of course she drove away with out any damage! Go figure! Looking at my truck you would think it might be a total! What got me was the damn thing started right up!
Damn! Dude, that really sucks, but I'm glad nobody was hurt.