Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone Received Their 2011 Devil Horns?

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 05:52 PM   #1
2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed2chains is one of the sharper tools in the shed

2chains's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone Received Their 2011 Devil Horns?

Hi folks
has anyone ordered and received this years devil horns from Andres Diaz? I haven't received the ones i ordered in april and can't get any response from him.....

Old 05-30-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
兔年快乐! 慢慢走!
trot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud oftrot has much to be proud of

trot's Tacoma Gallery
I got the notification of shipping from US Postal Service / Pay Pal back on May 11. The package didn't hit the first mail sort facility May 28.

I assume that since the notifications went out and there's a long delay from him shipping them, he's swamped with email.

I sent him one myself, about May 24.

He's got a pretty good rep on here with folks, and I think it's a side job making the emblems. Maybe he just got swamped.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
I ordered mine back in April too and just finally got them. I know some were taking longer than others due to different colors. I got the polished ones (basically same finish as the factory symbol). Great quality and well worth the wait and money.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Would you whiny impatient bitches shut the fuck up already. They will come when they come.

Edit: Not trying to offend but jeez, they guy is in the middle of finals which is way more important

Old 05-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
eagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud ofeagle5521 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
Name: Scott
eagle5521's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
Would you whiny impatient bitches shut the fuck up already. They will come when they come.
X2

Especially since you can't even post in his thread, where he has kept everyone updated with the reason for the delay.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha time for the obligitory:

Why is this in 2nd gen?

Old 05-30-2011, 06:36 PM   #7
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AMEN

i received my tundra but not my 2011 taco grill yet. everything is gonna be fine. andres is a student with job and does this on the backside as a favor for us. its not his full time business not does he really profit. he does it for us as a unique service and its on his terms not yours, mine or anyone elses. you have to be patient.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:36 PM   #8
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Edit: Not trying to offend but jeez, they guy is in the middle of finals which is way more important
They'll come when they come? That's enough for me not to make a purchase from him right there. I'm sure he's a good dude, but let him explain himself in a more professional way.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by judd94 View Post
AMEN

i received my tundra but not my 2011 taco grill yet. everything is gonna be fine. andres is a student with job and does this on the backside as a favor for us. its not his full time business not does he really profit. he does it for us as a unique service and its on his terms not yours, mine or anyone elses. you have to be patient.
lol a civilized explanation.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #10
Resident MMA Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
They'll come when they come? That's enough for me not to make a purchase from him right there. I'm sure he's a good dude, but let him explain himself in a more professional way.
Actually, if you knew anything about the process, you'd know that Andres had explained himself MANY times in the PROPER THREAD. Not to mention he has done horns more than once on this site and many upstanding members of this community vouch for him and his work.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #11
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

look at OP's gender. that'll explain the whining...

Old 05-30-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha time for the obligitory:

Why is this in 2nd gen?

Old 05-30-2011, 07:03 PM   #13
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
look at OP's gender. that'll explain the whining...

Old 06-05-2011, 08:24 AM   #14
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
I'm not sure why most everyone has the urge to be a jerk in this thread- It's a valid question to ask-If order/paid in APRIL and it's JUNE I'd be antsy to get what I ordered too-I don't know of anywhere that has finals that last a month and change.
Not to mention that insults and vulgarities aren't an acceptable answer- In less space/effort/investment- you could have explained the situation OR posted a link....Instead most of these posts are just worthless.
As far as the "proper" thread- I can't remember the last time we had a "proper" thread for anything on TW. If we were worried about server space or useless threads- We'd shut the site down.

Check out the thread for info: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ally-here.html

Closed Thread