LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SPOTTED THIS

Old 06-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow SPOTTED THIS

Beauty while driving to get some food so decided to get a pic next to it cuz it was too nice of a truck to pass up...haha lol i wish this R8 was mine

Old 06-01-2011, 01:30 PM   #2
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
off topic but how much does it cost you to fill up and to plate a taco in germany?
Old 06-01-2011, 01:31 PM   #3
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
I like the tacoma and all .........BUT DAMN THE R8 IS SWEET!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2011, 01:33 PM   #4
Bumponapickle will become famous soon enough
Army: Good time!
Bumponapickle's Tacoma Gallery
I looked at the truck more then the Audi!!!! I'd still take the Tacoma....
Old 06-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma for me too! Crazy, I know.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #6
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
thats a sexy car, but youve got a nice truck too! i wouldnt mind having a driveway with both of those haha
Old 06-01-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Stuttgart, Tacoma is registered with USAREUR (US) and gas is about $4.20 on post. Economy is about 1.6 € per liter or $9 per gallon.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #8
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschmunk View Post
I live in Stuttgart, Tacoma is registered with USAREUR (US) and gas is about $4.20 on post. Economy is about 1.6 € per liter or $9 per gallon.
yea u got that right, here last i checked was 4.30 a gallon and to have it plated for 2 years since it is a 2011 it only cost me like $60
Old 06-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
chicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud ofchicken lips has much to be proud of

Name: Jose Garcia
chicken lips's Tacoma Gallery
its a nice car but a tacoma will go places the R8 wouldnt of dream to go, are you pretty much the only guy out there with a tacoma or are they pretty common?
Old 06-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #10
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
there has to be at least 5 to 10 on my installation alone and there are three other areas in Stuttgart.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #11
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
A sweeter pic would be the Taco parked up on the hood
Work on that for us??
Old 06-01-2011, 10:49 PM   #12
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
haha next time i see the R8 ill make sure to drive on its hood lol, no there are like 3 other tacomas here on my instalation as well, i dont think any of them are on taco world tho, looks like there might have to be a meet here in germany for us taco owners
Old 06-04-2011, 04:34 AM   #13
Wombat

romeo's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-04-2011, 06:20 AM   #15
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Great pic... I bet that guy was scoping your truck out too.

In 1993, I had my lifted, 1991 blue over silver, Chevy Z71 Ext Cab shipped over to Germany. At that time, U.S. made trucks were rare over there. I got more looks and compliments from Germans than I would have imagined.

FUNNY STORY: Two months before I PCS'd (moved for you non-mil types) back to the states, an old German man comes up to me at a grocery store, hops in my cab (yes, into the passenger seat!), and immediately offers me $22,000 Deutsche Marks... about $29,000 U.S. at the time. I couldn't believe it. My truck looked great but has 110K on it--and I only paid $21K new.

We met the next day and I had a certified bank draft from one of the major banks in Germany at the time. Turns out, he was Vice Prez of that bank.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:22 AM   #16
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I'd take the R8 myself, then sell it , and have few tacomas!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:25 AM   #17
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky you!!
Old 06-04-2011, 06:48 AM   #18
sechsgang will become famous soon enough
sechsgang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
FUNNY STORY: Two months before I PCS'd (moved for you non-mil types) back to the states, an old German man comes up to me at a grocery store, hops in my cab (yes, into the passenger seat!), and immediately offers me $22,000 Deutsche Marks... about $29,000 U.S. at the time.
At what tmie in history was a German Mark worth more than a $? At the best case scenario that I ever remember, 22,000 German Marks were worth about $16,500 or so. Even today, with the Dollar down, 22K German Marks = 11,000 Euros = $16,000.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #19
tacoma 4 life
savoy is a jewel in the roughsavoy is a jewel in the roughsavoy is a jewel in the rough

Navy: Boatswain
Name: Josh
savoy's Tacoma Gallery
How can that person even afford groceries. Lol it cost 1500$ for a dame oil change on That beastly car
Old 06-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #20
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by savoy View Post
How can that person even afford groceries. Lol it cost 1500$ for a dame oil change on That beastly car
what?? where did you hear that??