Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cherry Bomb Vortex

Old 06-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Cherry Bomb Vortex

Any one have a second gen with the cherry bomb vortex muffler? Im thinking bout getting it and would like to hear it!
Old 06-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #2
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

comon' guys no one really?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #3
Sconnie

Still nothing?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
reddog852 is on a distinguished road
Name: cliff
reddog852's Tacoma Gallery
Come on someone I want to hear it to
Old 06-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
AKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to beholdAKTACO420 is a splendid one to behold

Name: RETODD
AKTACO420's Tacoma Gallery
i wanna hear it on a 4 cylinder
Old 06-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
I'm mildly impressed with the idea behind it... Straight through in theory, but meant to take out a little more of the resonance. I'm going to take a guess and say that it will sound quite a bit like my exhaust.
Old 06-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #7
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
I'm mildly impressed with the idea behind it... Straight through in theory, but meant to take out a little more of the resonance. I'm going to take a guess and say that it will sound quite a bit like my exhaust.
you have an aero turbine 2525xl right?
Old 06-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #8
Sconnie

This is all i got i need a 4.0 L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGUrNgTgNN8?version=3
Old 06-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #9
Sconnie

and this... still not right...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8VZS3uA_I?version=3
Old 06-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudthedoor View Post
you have an aero turbine 2525xl right?
No. I have the AT2525 and added a resonator in line later. I wanted to fine tune my sound a little more...
Old 06-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #11
Sconnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
No. I have the AT2525 and added a resonator in line later. I wanted to fine tune my sound a little more...
yes, yes, ic lol
Old 06-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #12
Sconnie

Bump
Old 06-02-2011, 09:52 AM   #13
Sconnie

bump for all the people sitting at work
Old 06-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #14
Sconnie

Old 06-02-2011, 08:00 PM   #15
Sconnie

I'm the last 4 comments and now five anyone else have anything to say?