Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Place to get custom bedside vinyl graphics printed up.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:06 AM   #1
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Place to get custom bedside vinyl graphics printed up.

I know sockmonkey has bedside graphics, but he doesn't create new ones or print ones I create. No big deal, I understand.

But I have an idea for a custom bedside graphic that I am going to create, but don't know where to get it printed at. I want to have a TRD off road sticker, but just behind and above the word off road, I want to put an autobot logo. Yeah, yeah I am a dork.

Is there an online place I can just upload it to and get it printed?
Old 06-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm... I don't see why you couldn't go to any local sign/vehicle-wrap store with your mock ups and have them print it for you. People do that all the time for their business vehicles.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:03 PM   #5
Yota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the roughYota88 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
Yota88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaPrime View Post
I know sockmonkey has bedside graphics, but he doesn't create new ones or print ones I create. No big deal, I understand.

But I have an idea for a custom bedside graphic that I am going to create, but don't know where to get it printed at. I want to have a TRD off road sticker, but just behind and above the word off road, I want to put an autobot logo. Yeah, yeah I am a dork.

Is there an online place I can just upload it to and get it printed?

Ill do it for you! I make replica replacement to Toyota specs.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...phics-kit.html