Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

which gas station you prefer?

Old 10-07-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
mitiko is on a distinguished road
mitiko's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation which gas station you prefer?

Hi which gas station do you prefer.?

GRADE

87 89 91

ARCO.......................................
SHELL .....................................
76 ..........................................
MOBIL......................................
USA.........................................
CHEVRON..................................
ANY OF THIS ............................
ALL OF THIS..............................
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
around here ,where i live, i usually go to sunoco and fill with midgrade. but thats when they have gas......here recently, most places have been out for a while.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Shell 89, however I buy my gas on base for $3.30 a gal. Not bad for CA.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey Will let me know if you need me to mail ya some fuel!! JK
Old 10-07-2008, 10:42 PM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
You forgot QT.

I like QT.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
I use Phillips 66 or Chevron

But down here in the armpit of the US....we get 86 octane
Old 10-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #7
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Hey Will let me know if you need me to mail ya some fuel!! JK
send me about 800 gallons brotha!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #8
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
send me about 800 gallons brotha!!!
if you've got $2700 to spare! lol
Old 10-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #9
Cuz Stock Sucks!
SDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSDHQ OFFROAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SDHQ OFFROAD's Tacoma Gallery
I like QT too. 91
Old 10-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
if you've got $2700 to spare! lol
hey...he didnt say a price!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:47 PM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i go with Regular 87 from chevron, Texaco or Shell. those are the only stations i'll go to
Old 10-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #12

I'll saddle a few of my Marines up in a 7 ton with a fuel tank in the morning and send them your way. JK
PS. Expect taxes to rise a little.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
I'll saddle a few of my Marines up in a 7 ton with a fuel tank in the morning and send them your way. JK
PS. Expect taxes to rise a little.
nice!!! i guarantee taxes will rise a little!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:29 PM   #14
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I've been filling up at safeway... working there it's damn easy to rack up fuel discounts fast as hell so I'm regularly getting 50 cents off a gallon. Every once and a while i'll run a tank of 91 through to clean it out a lil but usually 87 will do.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
Wtf am i suppose to type here?
LazyRyan has a spectacular aura aboutLazyRyan has a spectacular aura about
LazyRyan's Tacoma Gallery
in this order

exxon
mobil
cheveron
and in desperation rarely arco.

i run 91 .
Old 10-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #16

my wife tried to be nice one time and fill up my 06 with some gas from a local valero.........and i knew it once i cranked up the truck!!! that didnt happen again!!! valero gas is chicken shit water!!
Old 10-07-2008, 11:58 PM   #18
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
87 from Petro-Canada for me. Shell if no Petro-Canada is around. Esso if I'm desperate. Canadian Tire or Superstore as an absolute last resort.

I tried Canadian Tire gas once in my Neon. The engine kept trying to stall when cold for that entire tank.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:31 AM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Arco 89. It's usually the cheapest around here.