1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Thanks Wheeler's

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by acdronin, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Jun 3, 2011 at 9:09 AM
    acdronin

acdronin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Good customer service, good prices, they were out of 5100's when I ordered but they called and told me it could take a couple of weeks to get them in. They got them in and it shipped sooner than they said and when I got home yesterday, yippee! Look what I found, thought I'd plug Wheeler's. Can't wait to get these puppies on! Two inch AAL, Billie 5100's and 1.25 inch Spidertrax spacers.
    Word to the wise, if you didn't get the rear leaf TSB on your 2nd Gen and you normally carry weight like I do with my Rack-it lumber rack and my shell + tools, get at least good shocks and an AAL, if it doesn't look like you'll need it when you put stuff like racks and shells on, you will need it down the line.

[​IMG]

2. Jun 3, 2011 at 9:31 AM
    whitetaco02

whitetaco02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    GA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4
    Tinted windows, stainless steel drop hitch, rear TSB, Marathon seat covers in Realtree AP camo, low profile chrome toolbox, husky liners front and back, debadged
    Why did you need the spacers?

3. Jun 3, 2011 at 9:38 AM
    acdronin

acdronin [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    The rack is pretty heavy and I want to counter the higher center of gravity by bringing the rear wheels outward

4. Jun 3, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    whitetaco02

whitetaco02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    GA
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4x4
    Tinted windows, stainless steel drop hitch, rear TSB, Marathon seat covers in Realtree AP camo, low profile chrome toolbox, husky liners front and back, debadged
  5. Jun 3, 2011 at 8:06 PM
    hard2kill

hard2kill Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Rhinebeck NY
    Vehicle:
    06 4door trd sport white 6spd
    ...315's,2in bora wheel spacers,safari snorkel,wheel spacers,bruteforcefab rear bumper and sliders,afe filter,hi-lift jack,5100 with OME 886 & 1/2in spacer,allpro expo's,icon 10in rear shox,flip kit,ss brake lines,cobra cb,fog light mod,yellow fogs,weathertech mats,fullsize spare tire and extra sport rim,tinted windows,aeroturbine 2525 muffler dumped over axle...rear diff breather mod...removed factory spare...removed 2nd air filter...THULE roof rack and fairing....bud builts front to back,allpoo front bumper,BAMF lca skids,overland Offroad roof and bed racks,
    i have the exact setup waiting to go in my 06

Products Discussed in

To Top