Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thanks Wheeler's

Old 06-03-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Wheeler's

Good customer service, good prices, they were out of 5100's when I ordered but they called and told me it could take a couple of weeks to get them in. They got them in and it shipped sooner than they said and when I got home yesterday, yippee! Look what I found, thought I'd plug Wheeler's. Can't wait to get these puppies on! Two inch AAL, Billie 5100's and 1.25 inch Spidertrax spacers.
Word to the wise, if you didn't get the rear leaf TSB on your 2nd Gen and you normally carry weight like I do with my Rack-it lumber rack and my shell + tools, get at least good shocks and an AAL, if it doesn't look like you'll need it when you put stuff like racks and shells on, you will need it down the line.

Old 06-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you need the spacers?
Old 06-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco02 View Post
Why did you need the spacers?
The rack is pretty heavy and I want to counter the higher center of gravity by bringing the rear wheels outward
Old 06-03-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha