Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

does anyone sell a completed Satoshi or grillcraft style grill?

Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
lwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to alllwszabo is a name known to all
lwszabo's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone sell a completed Satoshi or grillcraft style grill?

Dont have the skill or time tobuild my own. Is there a company who sells the grill as a bolt in?
Old 06-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #2
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
sup for info. i want the Satoshi but i don't have the skill really ether. i could do it if i had to tho.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #3
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
look under buy/sell/trade section. Homertaco sells fabricated ones that u just bolt on i think.
Old 06-04-2011, 03:58 AM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Just try to find a use Grill and give it a go. Its not too hard. It is time consuming but its a fun project.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:11 AM   #6
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Just try to find a use Grill and give it a go. Its not too hard. It is time consuming but its a fun project.
this is what i think i'm going to do. maybe one from a truck that got hit in the rear.

yeah i know that sounds kinda sexual.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:20 AM   #7
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
LoL it did sound sexual.
Just follow the write-up's on this site for the Grill and you will be fine
Old 06-04-2011, 04:29 AM   #8
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
homertaco was working on one you bolt in... but issues came about. He sells mesh tho. timsxr of black diamond fab sells bolt in mesh (hex style). But if your afraid to tackle the fiberglass stuff your self cut the grille and take it to a boat shop or body shop were there is alot of custom fiberglass work anyway. I'm sure it wont be much.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
LoL it did sound sexual.
Just follow the write-up's on this site for the Grill and you will be fine
haha. yeah i know thats why i said it. i new someone would come along and point it out or make it sound worse or something. and yeah i don't know if i like the flat or the one that he bends to look kinda like the factory one. and how hard are the little triangles i guess you'd call them on each side. how hard are they to cut out? i want to do it all the main (middle) the little thing on the out side of the middle by the head light and lower. on lower i had an idea on making a custom paint job. well kinda. like have it black. and than in another color say something els. for example "HONDA" or something. i i ride dirt bikes allot well try too as much as i can.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:31 AM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just buy a spare grille from partsgeek I got mine 44 shipped (or 42.. cant remember... but under 50 aint bad). And the grill is easy to cut with the right tools.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:36 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
Just buy a spare grille from partsgeek I got mine 44 shipped (or 42.. cant remember... but under 50 aint bad). And the grill is easy to cut with the right tools.
yeah im going to look around and see if i can get one. and would a drimel be my best bet for cutting?i know it may take longer because they get really hot kinda fast. but i can use one pretty good and dad has one.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:38 AM   #12
Street glide or die

Me and my dad used his sawzall and it was done in 5 minutes, and then some dremel touch up lol. But yeah you could dremel the whole thing.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:51 AM   #13

ok i may do something like that. idk well see. when the time comes. lol i'm just pissed right now truck got keyed yesterday. (got pic in my gallery) and i think it has to be someone i know. i talked to 2 cops i know and they both said the same thing it is most likely some one know. but mom and dad will be back from the beach to night. may see about talking to a manager at wall mart and seeing if anyone els reported to them about there cat getting keyed. i don't think that is the case tho! and i know it a truck but i want to take good care of it. if i was of roading it it was from a branch i would not be so pissed. and i have had the truck like 3 weeks!
Old 06-04-2011, 05:05 AM   #14
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
The cutting isn't to bad, it is the bondo and sanding that is a pain. I am selling them now. Parts Geek Grill, triangles cut, half or full depth, painted or not painted and your choice of mesh. Unfortunately, It would be July before I could get to do some more.

Depending on the mesh, price changes, but generally 190 plus shipping for no paint, add 125 for 2 layer paint, 150 for 3 layer paint

Old 06-04-2011, 05:22 AM   #15

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I found the painting part the hardest. I couldn't get it right. I wanted it black so I just bought some spray on bed liner and it worked great .
Not the best picture but you get the idea. I think I'm mounting it on the truck as soon as my sister leaves from her vacation here.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #17
tacoma 4 life
savoy is a jewel in the roughsavoy is a jewel in the roughsavoy is a jewel in the rough

Navy: Boatswain
Name: Josh
savoy's Tacoma Gallery
I just. Bought a grill from black diamond fab. (from a site member)
And I made a thread on how to Install it was super easy. Defiantly not rocket surgery

Just search satoshi/light and youll find it

And hey if I can do it so can u. I'm half retarded. (so my girl friend says)