Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Satelite Radio Subscription

Old 06-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #21
o5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant futureo5iiawah has a brilliant future
Name: Tim
o5iiawah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbmg View Post
Its not a mistake. xm is fully aware who they have allowed access to satelite radio. They want to keep customers so they throw freebies at you to intice you to stay. I didn't ask for them to re-start my satelite radio because I didnt want to pay what they were asking. They chose to start it anyway. So do you suggest I send them some money? Or should I not turn my radio on? Either way I sleep fantastic!
another poster said he's never paid for his ever. This reminds me of the gas station glitch in CA that caused a pump to dispense gas at $1.10/gal. Some immigrant who saved up his money for years to buy a gas station lost something like $21k in one day because of people who had to have known something was up but didn't have the conscience to let him know.

I'm all for getting a good deal on something - but we all know people who steal cable - or are completely fine living somewhere where "The power stays on, but I've never gotten a bill!"
Old 06-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #22
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
i'm not radio savvy at all. how does the xm work? just press the button and that's the subscribed service? i never made any calls to anyone. what are the advantages of this service?
Old 06-09-2011, 05:47 AM   #24
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomtn View Post
i'm not radio savvy at all. how does the xm work? just press the button and that's the subscribed service? i never made any calls to anyone. what are the advantages of this service?

You should have it pre-installed and free for 90 days on you 2011. Look in your glove compartment there is all the info you will ever need on XM.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:59 AM   #25
fritzthecat will become famous soon enough

Navy:
fritzthecat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik View Post
Yeah I payed about $85 with the fees for a year. Prob is you don't get Howard Stern or any other premium channels. I asked how much it would be to add...they said an additional $200 for the year! WTF!

The regular subscription is like $12.99/month and premium is $15.99/month i think....which is $36 more a year...why $200 when paying up front!

I got the U$77 deal with Sirius and it includes everything except Internet Radio. I got Stern, Playboy, Sports and all the Music channels.
They even waived all the extra fees so my total bill (prorated 1 month from previous sub) was U$69.

Sirius Premier Tier.

Fritz
Old 06-11-2011, 05:49 AM   #26
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
I've been getting the $77 deal for a while now also. It's the lowest annual subscription price they offer.

When your subscription is up for renewal, if they do not offer the $77 deal to you, all you need to do is threaten to cancel and they will transfer your call to a different department that is authorized to offer the $77 deal. You should only be on the phone for about 10-15 minutes total to get this deal.

If you want to add an additional receiver to your account, the $77 annual subscription rate is also cheaper than the "add on" subscription price they advertise.