Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Need help with my Hollywood bike mounts

Old 06-04-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Need help with my Hollywood bike mounts

I just bought two Hollywood bike mounts like these here http://www.google.com/products/catal...ed=0CHIQ8wIwCA

I'm having problems finding the square nuts that will work with the rail system. Anyone have advice where I can buy this? Or maybe an alternative to using square nuts?

I tried home depot and another hardware store with no luck.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Bump