Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

About filling tube when removing the bed

Old 06-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
EricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricGagne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
EricGagne's Tacoma Gallery
About filling tube when removing the bed

Hi all,

I'm gonna have to remove the bed on my 2010 Taco, I've been searching around and I see lots of posts about it being simple. Everybody says I only need to remove the 6 bolts, unplug the taillights and make sure the gas tank filling tube goes through when lifting the bed but I can't find what holds that tube in place ?

How do I get to it and free it from the body before lifting the bed, is it bolted or just clipped in somehow ?
Old 06-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #2
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
This view is from the wheel well. Looks like you just remove the breather tube & unclamp the filler tube and should be good to go.