Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Straight to pipe question

Old 06-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #341
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Oh boy.......Lisa and Suzie could possibly be the "Dynamic Duo" of TW.....
we're gonna have to build them a bigger kitchen to share
Old 06-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #342
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
Well, I think it's safe to say this thread is done.
Yep....
Old 06-05-2011, 11:18 PM   #343
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the laugh!!
It took me like half an hour to read......
Old 06-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #344
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson View Post
Thanks for the laugh!!
It took me like half an hour to read......
First 5 pages were good, from there on out it was kind of lame.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #345
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
good shit in this thread
thank you tw
Old 06-06-2011, 12:16 AM   #346
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to get off topic, but I feel this is as good a place as any for this question. And mods, please feel free to move/delete this if it's a repost.

So I just did my first oil change, but now my truck sounds like shit, and drives like shit! I crawled under, and drained out the pinkish factory "break in" oil, then put on a new oil filter, and topped up with the required amount of oil.

Took it out for a drive afterwords. Then today I drove it to work, and about half way there, it started shifting like shit! I drove it back home after work, but I'm concerned that I may have done something wrong.

Anyone have any ideas?

2011 DCSB Sport 4.0L V6
Old 06-06-2011, 12:19 AM   #347
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Sorry to get off topic, but I feel this is as good a place as any for this question. And mods, please feel free to move/delete this if it's a repost.

So I just did my first oil change, but now my truck sounds like shit, and drives like shit! I crawled under, and drained out the pinkish factory "break in" oil, then put on a new oil filter, and topped up with the required amount of oil.

Took it out for a drive afterwords. Then today I drove it to work, and about half way there, it started shifting like shit! I drove it back home after work, but I'm concerned that I may have done something wrong.

Anyone have any ideas?

2011 DCSB Sport 4.0L V6
Uhhhhh for reals or just joking?
Old 06-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #349
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
Lol. I should have known by your avatar.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #350
JimmyBuckets has a spectacular aura aboutJimmyBuckets has a spectacular aura about
JimmyBuckets's Tacoma Gallery
Its possible while you were under the truck draining out the pink break in oil you got your nut sack stuck in the transmission without noticing. Upon driving your testicles were sucked deeper into the transmission causing the air conditioning to start smoking cigarettes...this can lead to ABS problems. What you need to do to correct this is eat some beans and noodles covered kool aid.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:16 PM   #351
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Q View Post
I'm about 2 hours north of miami. I'm selling because it's just too big and loud lol. I want to get something smaller and quieter..and easier to climb into

Thanks guys

She wants something smaller and quieter, so she took the muffler off.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #352
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyBuckets View Post
Its possible while you were under the truck draining out the pink break in oil you got your nut sack stuck in the transmission without noticing. Upon driving your testicles were sucked deeper into the transmission causing the air conditioning to start smoking cigarettes...this can lead to ABS problems. What you need to do to correct this is eat some beans and noodles covered kool aid.

OP you still liken the straight pipe
Old 06-29-2011, 09:16 AM   #353
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i just wanted top bump this thread so other people could see it.

lawl.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:01 AM   #354
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Bump with Eric!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:33 PM   #355
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
This gave me a serious case of the lulz.

35's with no regear is also ingenious... Why did you mod it to shit on things?
Old 06-30-2011, 09:57 PM   #357
Banned
Next thread by the OP will be...

Thread Title: Straight to raw sex question

Body: Hey I love how unprotected sex feels but I keep getting preggo. Is there anyway to keep me from getting preggo?
Old 06-30-2011, 09:58 PM   #358
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Next thread by the OP will be...

Thread Title: Straight to raw sex question

Body: Hey I love how unprotected sex feels but I keep getting preggo. Is there anyway to keep me from getting preggo?
Old 06-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #359
Ive got tiger blood
0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold0BlackTaco6 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
0BlackTaco6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyBuckets View Post
^^^^^^^thanks for the new sig^^^^^^
hahaha that is awesome
Old 06-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #360
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is so full of win I can hardly believe it wasn't scripted. Bravo folks, bravo!