Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Old Toyota tailgate decals?

Old 06-06-2011, 01:15 PM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
sockmonkey..............
Old 06-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
EDIT: What he said ^^
Old 06-06-2011, 01:23 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I've seen a sock decal like you are describing...
Old 06-06-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I was wondering if anyone has put any of the old toyota tail gate stickers on their trucks...the kind with the long black stripe across the gate that says, "Toyota" in it on the left side of the gate. If so...post pics please. Thinking about going this since I have to fix my tailgate anyways. Thanks guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
he has one in his sig at least

I do not see along black stripe across the gate and a logo on the left side that says Toyota
Old 06-06-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I do not see along black stripe across the gate and a logo on the left side that says Toyota
I think someone does have that logo though... maybe Sock didn't make it, or at least I can't find it in his threads. He probably could make it though.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Apparently KPT is the only one who has reading comprehension. lol
Old 06-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've been looking for the same thing. A Very light gray would look sick across the tailgate of a de-badged white taco.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:38 PM   #9
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Apparently KTP is the only one who has reading comprehension. lol
Lol you spelled my user name wrong....
Old 06-06-2011, 01:39 PM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:01 PM   #12
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
I was wondering if anyone has put any of the old toyota tail gate stickers on their trucks...the kind with the long black stripe across the gate that says, "Toyota" in it on the left side of the gate. If so...post pics please. Thinking about going this since I have to fix my tailgate anyways. Thanks guys.
sounds like the t100 stickers. some one on here has it and looks nice.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #13
JDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDCPA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
JDCPA's Tacoma Gallery
I would think you could take any design you want and have a local sign shop make it up in vinyl. Then you just stick it on.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:08 PM   #14
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
didnt those come on the T100?

damnit frank, ur fast
i didnt see the link till now..lol but thats the truck im talking about.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #17

Quote:
what are you talking about?
Old 06-07-2011, 03:47 AM   #19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You want vinyl graphics.... Sockmonkey. If he doesn't have them then ask and ye might recieve. Answer is still the same. No fail.
Old 06-10-2011, 04:59 PM   #20
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
didnt know this thread was up.....lol or else i would have said me!!!

ya i made it myself