NVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura aboutNVR_QUIT has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: something between the lines of devine and killing machine
Name: Lloyd Christmas
NVR_QUIT's Tacoma Gallery
My taco is back!!!!-img_0184.jpg

My taco is back!!!!-img_0189.jpg

My taco is back!!!!-img_0179.jpg
Old 10-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, that is a sweet looking Tacoma.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #4
jizzam93 will become famous soon enough

Name: Kris
jizzam93's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Taco Bro!!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:01 PM   #6
My goodness, my Guinness!

Thx for the replies gents!!!! I'm sooo happy with how it turned out!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck what size tires and rims width/ backspacing

and what type of lift if any and the quality of ride after the mods.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
very nice man!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:25 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
Nice truck what size tires and rims width/ backspacing

and what type of lift if any and the quality of ride after the mods.
I edited the info back at the top
Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 PM   #11

And yes... It rides smooth... The road noise isn't bad at all, but then again, I'm usually blasting some Rage Against The Machine!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:09 PM   #12
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:10 PM   #13
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVR_QUIT View Post
And yes... It rides smooth... The road noise isn't bad at all, but then again, I'm usually blasting some Rage Against The Machine!
Nice truck and music choice!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #14
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
that looks pretty bad ass. how much did everything run yah if i may ask
Old 10-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
awesome awesome awesome!! PERFECT!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
that looks pretty bad ass. how much did everything run yah if i may ask
There is only one 4x4 truck shop where I live, and I've owned sports cars all my life. So I dind't want to take a chance doing the work myself...

So with that being said...

3000.00 EVEN

That includes all the parts + delivery + labor + installation

I'm pretty sure I overpayed... But I was limited on choices...
Old 10-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #17
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
NVR QUIT, nice looking truck. I see you got it done at restylers which is 2 minutes from my house. How did you like the service from them? I'm in the marker for a winch and I figured I would go to them for it. Oh by the way, there are several 4x4 shops around here, just so you know. But nice truck, I'm jealous...I cant wait to see it driving around.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:27 PM   #18
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, and I would have paid someone else to do it as well. I havent priced everything but I dont think you overpayed
Old 10-08-2008, 07:29 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajviper7 View Post
NVR QUIT, nice looking truck. I see you got it done at restylers which is 2 minutes from my house. How did you like the service from them? I'm in the marker for a winch and I figured I would go to them for it.
Do your homework before you go... Talk to Robby...

If you go in there with prices from web sites you research on, they can find you better prices or at least match them which is what you want...

They gaurantee all their work, so you can always take your stuff back. But they are friendly, they just have a monopoly on the car/truck modification game out here.

But none the less, I'm happy with the work.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:34 PM   #20
ajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedajviper7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ajviper7's Tacoma Gallery
Cool, there are several places around here that specialize in 4x4's, but Restylers is within walking distance to my house, so as long as the price is fair enough I'll go with them. Especially now that I know they gaurantee their work.