Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

lookin for cheap power!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #61
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
with that said...

i'll play....

you could always throw on some wings...heard that adds 107hp

Old 06-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #62
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
or lambo doors....idk the exact hp gains, but hell, if lambos have them, it's gotta be fast!

Old 06-09-2011, 11:03 AM   #64
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
you could also remove one of the rear wheels and turn it into a trike ... gotta do something beneficial
Old 06-09-2011, 11:33 AM   #65
demesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the sheddemesauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: SWAT Medic, Flight Medic, Rescue Team
Name: Phil
demesauce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
or lambo doors....idk the exact hp gains, but hell, if lambos have them, it's gotta be fast!

Fail!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #67
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
don't flame me to bad, but i kind of like the lambo doors on that tacoma i just said that i can't believe it LOL!

i was actually kinda thinking the same thing..
Old 06-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #68
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
don't flame me to bad, but i kind of like the lambo doors on that tacoma i just said that i can't believe it LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i was actually kinda thinking the same thing..
Ban. That is custom tacos talk not TW talk.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #71
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
I really never go for this shit at all! i still would not do it to my truck, but it def looks cool on that one lol. i'm going to get banned for this shit..
Yes you will if I have anything to do with it but I don't so you are safe.
Old 06-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #72
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
looks better on this one and mud paint job

edit: i think the bad ass-iveness of the truck makes up for the lambo doors
Old 06-09-2011, 12:02 PM   #73
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
hahahah then you have this guy.....

Old 06-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #74
Banned
It is a sad day for Tacomas.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #75
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
hahahah then you have this guy.....

Jesus Christing Monkey Balls
Old 06-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #76
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
oooh i got it....

jet engine mod!!

Old 06-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #77
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Horsepower is just a question of money. How fast do you want to go?
Gotta love the mad max quote!

Oh and HERE is cheap, and EZ power!! http://ezfuelsaver.com/index.html
Old 06-09-2011, 12:35 PM   #78
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post

It is a great movie.

That looks like an old Christmas light bulb with a cig plug glued onto it. I wonder if people actually bought this.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:04 AM   #79
96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed96Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

96Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post

How the heck is it legal to claim up to 30% improvement in mileage?

I'm sure if 30% efficiency improvements were as easy as some retarded extra battery device car manufacturers would have been doing it for many decades. I wonder if they throw in a free magnet for your fuel line too
Old 06-10-2011, 09:39 AM   #80
lowBudget is on a distinguished road
lowBudget's Tacoma Gallery
Oky, so I installed the biggest after market wing I could find, and a 12 inch exhaust tip, chrome of course, I shaved off the door handles and covered the holes with bondo I put in one of those electric super charger fans and I run race gas.... if my calculations are correct when this baby hits 88 miles an hour were gonna see some serious sh*t

Products Discussed in this Thread