Notices

Monroe Reflex Shocks?

Old 06-09-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Monroe Reflex Shocks?

I'm not sure if this belongs in the suspension section or not. I've got an 06 prerunner with stock suspension. I know, it's shocking, but yes, it's not lifted, and want to keep it stock. All I want to do is soften the ride. It's my daily commuter and I put about 50 highway miles on it every day. It's got about 80,000 miles on it and the stock shocks need to go. Has anyone on here gone the Monroe Reflex route? If so, how much better was the ride after? If not Monroe, any other suggestions? Thanks for the help.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Redhed will become famous soon enoughRedhed will become famous soon enough

Name: Paul
Redhed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
I've got the stock black shocks off my 2010, they're perty soft. If you're interested let me know. If not, monroe sensa tracs are soft, if ya got extra cash the rancho rs 9000xl's are adjustable and pretty bad ass.
Thanks for responding. I've considered the Rancho's too. I'm probably going to upgrade beyond stock, but thanks for the offer on yours.