Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Front Bumper for cheap

Old 06-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
Front Bumper for cheap

Does anyone have ideas of a cheap bumper or add on for a 2010 Dbl cab. I need to do something to make it look tough.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:22 PM   #2
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Make it look tough? Hmmmm maybe put some blood on it? Or take an axe to it?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
What look are you going for? Prerunner bumper or plate bumper?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I see you're in AZ. If you want, I know a good, reputable, custom fab guy who could make up a custom bumper for you.

His company is called Hunter Off-road. He's located in Tempe. Or you can check out Avid Offroad. He's local as well. Good guy too. Or if you want a baja bumper, i have a contact for that as well.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

These guys are in AZ: http://bajabumpers.com/gallery/?album=7
Old 06-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
That's what I meant by baja bumper btw.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
That's what I meant by baja bumper btw.
Sorry, that name is so vague. I thought you just meant a baja "style" bumper.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #9
GuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really niceGuapOh is just really nice
GuapOh's Tacoma Gallery
I had a railroad ties for my bumpers on a 75 Ford F250 Camper Special. $10 each. You can mount them easy enough and NOBODY will fuck with your truck. It will basically make your truck as bad ass as pissed off bison.
Old 06-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Sorry, that name is so vague. I thought you just meant a baja "style" bumper.
No, i know. I was just being too lazy to put up a link. I just was specifying for the OP
Old 06-09-2011, 09:50 PM   #11
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for you ideas I am looking into the sites. I like Relentless Fab '05+ Tacoma plate bumper but I can't afford that right now.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #13
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Since everyone's concept of cheap might be different, it might be easier if we had your definition of cheap: $700, $500, $250?

Keep an eye on All Pro. They have group buys from time to time. Here's one from March.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...3-31-11-a.html
Old 06-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #15
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Mine was built by one of the forum members named ShockTaco. He's across the river over in Cali.