Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Access cab body vent question...

Old 06-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
Access cab body vent question...

Does anyone have a picture, diagram, or general idea of the location of the main body vent(s) for the access cab?

I have been told that I should be able to see them between the bed and the cab body, but I haven't been able to locate it/them.

It doesn't seem like the cab is vented much if at all, since the air pressure with the A/C fan on is high, and is obviously relieved significantly by cracking any window. I wonder if the vent(s) might be stuck or painted shut.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
I don't have any pictures of it but the vent is on the rear wall right in the middle behind the cover panel. I would say that the vent is about 3-4" wide and about 1.5" tall. I will be taking my rear panel off within the next few weeks or so to make my sub box in the back so I could take some pictures.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I can see mine between the cab and the bed, it's right where cotruckin is saying it is.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:57 AM   #4
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
It is hard for me to see the vent with the topper on. Where it comes through there is a 90* turn down into the cab.