Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Current Lease Offer on Tacomas

Old 06-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #1
shiverman is on a distinguished road
shiverman's Tacoma Gallery
Current Lease Offer on Tacomas

Hey all,

New member here, but long-time owner of a 1998 Xtra Cab that isn't really meeting the family needs any longer (need some extra doors and modern safety features).

I want a 2009 or new Tacoma 4DR and have been struggling with the new or used question, but while looking at new Tacomas the other day noticed that Toyota is currently offering a 39mo lease for $279/mo on 4DR PreRunner V6's...exactly what I'm after.

I've never leased before, and am generally not a huge fan of the concept, but I generally keep below 12K miles per year and it's likely I'd buy the vehicle outright at the end ($17K residual).

I know alot of folks aren't fans of leases, but this seems a pretty painless way to get into a better truck for hauling the family around. Obviously the effect of options on the lease price would be a concern.

Has anyone else taken a look at this? Looks like it may be regional for the south-east only.

http://nextgen.toyotaweb.org/promoti...centiveId=1209

Thanks,
Chris
Old 06-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
Cvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCvd2312 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Cory
Cvd2312's Tacoma Gallery
Rip off. If you need a bigger vehicle, buy an '03 4-runner or something like that for $8-10k
Old 06-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Leases are always a rip off. Buy what you can afford that meets your need if you can't buy new.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Leases are always a rip off. Buy what you can afford that meets your need if you can't buy new.
agreed....I don't like to throw money away