Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All new Tacoma.Does anyone believe it?

Old 06-11-2011, 12:47 AM   #21
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Haha! For real.
Old 06-11-2011, 05:53 AM   #23
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Gah, that picture gives me the creeps, lol.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:46 AM   #25
6dirty9 is on a distinguished road
Name: jason
6dirty9's Tacoma Gallery
All I know is I ordered a 2011 a couple weeks ago and dealer. Said be another 6 to 8 weeks bc don't even have a start build date. So I inquired bout 2012 model and said be late fall even if then bc they rebuilding from the disaster they suffered. Dealer don't even know if any changes or not bc they cannot even get 2011 made yet.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:56 AM   #26
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Hope the new one has 350hp and 400fpt if not she is doa!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2011, 07:57 AM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
In the past, it seems the new Tacoma has come out a couple years after the 4runner.....so that WOULD put it around 2012 model year.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:20 AM   #28
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Some believe an invisible man lives in the sky. Ready to rain down fire death and destruction if you fail to do any one of 10 things he's ordained you do.
Ha, I like that.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #30
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
They better put the dual vvt-i 1grfe in this one.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #31
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kelly
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post

My comment does have relevancy to this photo, but I believe abortion should be allowed in cases of incest or rape. whatever caused this creation I think it should have been aborted. Glad the Tundra turned out better than this anyways.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #33
twistax will become famous soon enough

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
I heard that there waiting till 2013 to make sure the world doesn't end. Cus who wants to do all that work if the worlds gonna end in 2012.
LOL!!

Im thinking we better buy what we can when we can because if 2012 is our last year...we shall be no more
Old 06-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #34
SAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedSAIRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
I won't believe it until I see it.

Agreed^^^[/QUOTE]

Well, both of you have 2010 Tacomas. I'd be hoping the redesign or any updates would be much further down the road too if I were in your position. Its why I am waiting to purchase myself until more info shows up as the sources from Toyota appear to be saying is coming soon.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:25 AM   #35

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAIRS View Post
I wouldnt put stock into the Mayan calendar 2012 date. Theres alot of talk that about us not really having the correct understanding of the Mayan calendar anyways. 2012 maybe closer to 2045 or something.

Its not just the Mayan calendar man.. Nasa and other researchers are expecting the earth to shift in December 2012. If it happens quick, the earth will be in termoil(tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes), if the shift happens slowly, we are ok.

It just so happens that the Mayan calendar end that day and there are other calendars and calculators that cant calculate past December 2012.

Native Americans document in the past the earth has been destroyed by Ice, Fire, Water etc... its a cycle.. we may be just lucky(or unlucky) enough to see this happen
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #36
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
"Toyota division chief Bob Carter"

tcBob?
Old 06-11-2011, 10:27 AM   #37

twistax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurphMan View Post

Fugly
Old 06-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #38
SAIRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistax View Post
Its not just the Mayan calendar man.. Nasa and other researchers are expecting the earth to shift in December 2012. If it happens quick, the earth will be in termoil(tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes), if the shift happens slowly, we are ok.

It just so happens that the Mayan calendar end that day and there are other calendars and calculators that cant calculate past December 2012.

Native Americans document in the past the earth has been destroyed by Ice, Fire, Water etc... its a cycle.. we may be just lucky(or unlucky) enough to see this happen
Huh. What do you mean shift? Are you talking about the rotation changing or the poles changing rapidly?
Old 06-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #39
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
"Toyota division chief Bob Carter"

tcBob?
If I didnt think Bob was HAL 9000, I would guess so!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:04 PM   #40
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Open the door Hal!!!