Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All new Tacoma.Does anyone believe it?

Old 06-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
All new Tacoma.Does anyone believe it?

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=383639
Old 06-10-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Sure don't like this line... "Expect the new Tacoma to sway even further from Toyota's line of small pickups, if the rest of the moribund compact pickup segment is any indication."

Even further?! It's already a midsize. Now where they gonna go?
Old 06-10-2011, 10:44 PM   #4
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
I won't believe it until I see it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed^^^
Old 06-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't make sense. Other then adding those cool 4x4 computer systems the 4runner has the taco doesn't need an update. Its still great looking and selling strong. I think its going to be another couple years. Look how long the 1st gen stayed the same!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #6
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Some believe an invisible man lives in the sky. Ready to rain down fire death and destruction if you fail to do any one of 10 things he's ordained you do.

Shit, at least I've seen a Tacoma. I still call bullshit though.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:58 PM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
It doesn't make sense. Other then adding those cool 4x4 computer systems the 4runner has the taco doesn't need an update. Its still great looking and selling strong. I think its going to be another couple years. Look how long the 1st gen stayed the same!
it had a face lift and interior changed every 3 - 4 years... the 2nd gen got bigger cup holders, and finally on the 7th year the grille changed ever so slightly..
Old 06-10-2011, 10:59 PM   #8
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Some believe an invisible man lives in the sky. Ready to rain down fire death and destruction if you fail to do any one of 10 things he's ordained you do.
He does. I've seen him. It was good peyote.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Grill changed and gauge cluster changed in 11' in 09 it got new grill, tail lights, and various upgrades inside too
Old 06-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #10
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
He does. I've seen him. It was good peyote.
Best answer I've heard yet. Rep for you sir.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:02 PM   #11
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
very minor changes wouldn't you agree? any non tacoma fanatic wouldn't notice the difference between an 05 and a 2011. not that it's a bad things. but it's due for some change
Old 06-10-2011, 11:07 PM   #12
Yeah I agree but... What more do we need? More ground clearance? More power? More $$ to pick one up? I can't afford another truck
Old 06-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #13
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
I think size will stay and will still follow the 4runner.Probably be around 2013 is my guess.I wish like the next Frontier is thought to be going smaller cheaper and more basic that the Tacoma would follow.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #14
They just need to make a new 85 4runner. Same exact thing just brand new. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:11 PM   #15

rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Yeah I agree but... What more do we need? More ground clearance? More power? More $$ to pick one up? I can't afford another truck
we need change! haha re designs are fun. the 4runner motor would be fun too!
not gona matter to me, as I have and will keep my 1st gen, but I'm excited to see them!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:13 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Tacoma!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:15 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
we need change! haha re designs are fun. the 4runner motor would be fun too!
not gona matter to me, as I have and will keep my 1st gen, but I'm excited to see them!
I'll just give the 08 to the old lady and get me a 3rd gen
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 PM   #18
09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed09tacoLI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: security forces
09tacoLI's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that there waiting till 2013 to make sure the world doesn't end. Cus who wants to do all that work if the worlds gonna end in 2012.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:21 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09tacoLI View Post
I heard that there waiting till 2013 to make sure the world doesn't end. Cus who wants to do all that work if the worlds gonna end in 2012.
Well if the world ends we'll still have 22RE's to keep us going
Old 06-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #20
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
I wish they would just keep the current design, but improve on the crap that keeps going wrong... like just give us the one extra leaf... simple crap like that.