Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Help removing drivers power window wiring harness on DC

Old 06-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Help removing drivers power window wiring harness on DC

I just installed new speakers on my double cab and something is vibrating in door. I had a little trouble removing the wiring harness for the window control the first time around now I cant seem to get the thing to unplug this time. I have pushed down the clip to pull it out but it wont budge. I know when I put it back it seems like there is another thing that holds it inside (a catch). Anybody else have troubles like this or know the solution. Mr. Marv?