Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Quick canopy install question

Old 06-10-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quick canopy install question

Leaving tonight to meet someone selling a used Leer canopy. Just wondering because I've never had a canopy before, do I need any tools to install it onto my truck? He has all the clamps and everything. What should I bring?
Old 06-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #2
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is installed with threaded blocks set in the bed rails , I'll go snap a pic
Old 06-10-2011, 09:57 PM   #3
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about the crappy pic , it was dark

It's just a bolt that goes into a threaded piece of T - shaped aluminum that slides in the bed rails from the end

Leer tie downs
Old 06-10-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Sorry about the crappy pic , it was dark

It's just a bolt that goes into a threaded piece of T - shaped aluminum that slides in the bed rails from the end

Leer tie downs
right on thank you
Old 06-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #5
RichardTRD will become famous soon enough

Name: Richard
RichardTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is the same as the above pic!
Old 06-11-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
mjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjohn617 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: National Strike Force
mjohn617's Tacoma Gallery
Where else can you get info like this....fast! TACOMA WORLD, THAT'S WHERE! I Love it