Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

headers!

Old 10-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #21
john3:16 is on a distinguished road
john3:16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
if you get shortys, they are probly gonna be an easier install. it takes about two hours to install the dt shortys though
if you get the shortys wont you have to take it to an exhaust shop or a place to get the cats welded on? so ultimately the DT longtubes would be an easier install... or am i wrong?
Old 10-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
allrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud ofallrsdup has much to be proud of
allrsdup's Tacoma Gallery
save your money.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allrsdup View Post
save your money.
X2
Old 10-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #24
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3:16 View Post
if you get the shortys wont you have to take it to an exhaust shop or a place to get the cats welded on? so ultimately the DT longtubes would be an easier install... or am i wrong?

in theory yes. it would be easier just to have long tubes. however, im gong to have an exhaust shop put my shortys on so i wont have to deal with the stress of getting the OEM parts off. pluss its more eco friendly for those who live in cali. shortys are my bet. but yes i saving your money right now is also HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
Old 10-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
excellent post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:37 AM   #26
john3:16 is on a distinguished road
john3:16's Tacoma Gallery
saving money seems to be the right thing to do... my roomate told me before i started to add mods to my car that it will turn into an addiction but i did it anyway, now after an exhaust, intake and an eclipse avn unit i feel that i need headers... i dont know what else to say i got bit by a bug i guess