Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 277. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #101
AZDesertTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Pamela
AZDesertTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
This one reminds me of "Alfred Hitchcock Presents:"

LOL!!!!! Good one! You are right on with this comparison!
Old 06-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #102
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnh7 View Post
Ok guys now i know that we have 6 spots for aux switches. in my case i only had 3 left since 1 was used for the canceld clutch switch, 1 for the stock fog lights and 1 for the stock bed inverter.

I will add brush guard lights and i did a 3rd brake light mod using a chevy colorado 3rd brake light so i have cargo lights now.

so this is what my switch panel looks like now

that last spot will be used for a in cab inverter that i will add eventualy so that spot already is used.

Now i wanted to have more switches just in case i would add something else i would wana control with a on/off switch.

so here is the switch i used.

here is the link if u want to get some
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...T#ht_500wt_956

its up to your discretion if you use 3, 4, 5 or 6. I used 5.

hers is the wiring i did for them to work.

now i designed this layout to use these switches using the 12vdc source as the cig lighter to the switch and from the switch to activate a relay that way there is no over load on the wiring and no blown fuses.

this is how my switches look.

Before look

and now this is how it looks fully installed in the truck.

from left to right i will dedicate each switch a number 1,2,3,4,5.

so far 1,2 and 3 are not used yet but 4 is used to power 4 5vdc USB charging ports i have installed and switch 5 is used as a on/off switch for my sub amp.

I take my lunch to work and i eat in my truck while watching a movie or a episode of something and i dint want the amp on while the truck is off for any period of times.

so i hope this helps anybody out with adding switches to there trucks.

you did a good job!
Old 07-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #103
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

landphil's Tacoma Gallery

These are the Cherry KG series switches I mentioned before. I had to widen the switch openings a bit, as with the carling switches. I also trimmed the top and bottoms of the bezels as they were more rounded and overhung a bit.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #104
WARR4NT is on a distinguished road
WARR4NT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice switches, will be adding this to my list
Old 07-23-2012, 06:30 PM   #105
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
... Sub'd
Old 10-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #107
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by landphil View Post

These are the Cherry KG series switches I mentioned before. I had to widen the switch openings a bit, as with the carling switches. I also trimmed the top and bottoms of the bezels as they were more rounded and overhung a bit.
Nice!
Old 10-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #108
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Thats how you install them. I ended up adding a panel instead.

It looks really natural with the dash, and the black and grey contrast is consistent.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #109
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks almost factory. IMO

Old 10-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #110
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Tag.