Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

fog lights for my 2008

Old 10-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
fog lights for my 2008

ive got a 2008 tacoma with the 4banger so obviously it didnt come with fog lights,so i need help with good lights that fit in the spot and are fairly simple to install
Old 10-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
either check the buy/sale/trade forum here, or check ebay for some factory fog lights and switch. i have seen them both places.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #3
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
any preferences
Old 10-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
any preferences
honestly.....get the factory fog lights that will fit in no problem. as i said, i have seen them on ebay and here. dont get the bling lights fog lights.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
Beef Slut

Firefighter:
arent those things like 350
Old 10-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
arent those things like 350
yeah, thats why i said look on ebay and here for them.......usually alot cheaper than that. dont buy from the dealer!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
All the one's i just looked at on e-bay are held in with a bracket and screws, there not in the cans

Pretty shitty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOT...ayphotohosting

Go to a wreching yard
well, im still refering to a set on there that you'll see once in a while that are the factory ones someone has taken out when they replace a bumper or something. im not talking about the ebay version.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt think you were Lol... I want to find a set also cuz i want to take them apart and black out the ribbed area inside the lens cover.

I still have waayyy to much chrome on it

Want a second set just in case i fvck one up
Old 10-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
I didnt think you were Lol... I want to find a set also cuz i want to take them apart and black out the ribbed area inside the lens cover.

I still have waayyy to much chrome on it

Want a second set just in case i fvck one up
i hear that!!! that'll look badass. i have seen the lights you linked....i wouldnt recommend those to anyone!! those are junk man!!