Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

09 sport vs offroad

Old 10-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
RoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RoyB's Tacoma Gallery
09 sport vs offroad

Major differences-
Hood
Tires
Locking dif and downhill assist and A-TRAC for offroad

What other differences are there? The 08s and older had mechanical LSDs, now they don't.

I've read some threads where people thought you could plug the buttons for the offroad stuff in a sport and have the features and it determined you couldn't. Any idea on if you can do it on an 09 since it appears like aside from the locking dif they are pretty much the same.

Any idea on what it would cost to get a sport hood if I decide to get an offroad?